So Kevin Gates Is Into Witchcraft For Real?

Daps
honestly there aren't stories

zombies are real just not in the sense that you think
"love potions" are real to an extent
same for hair dolls,vodoo dolls, a lot of things get watered down with exposure and elaboration

My dad would tell me stories in Haiti about how they could resurrect bodies. He also told me Jamaicans can also do the same magic as Haitians but not on the same level ( no resurrection etc )

Last edited:
Daps
mind elaborating on King Solomon a bit? i've only skimmed over how he has influenced the occult

Same here. I'll just say what I kno because my knowledge on it is limited.
Everything goes back to Ancient Biblical Times ( Babylon etc ). If I remember correctly King Solomon had alot of knowledge... things such as knowing how to go to far away lands ( America ) , Magic ( Seals etc ).

bouncy

Banned
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Voodoo is derived from African Magik which is derived from Ancient Times ( King Solomon etc )
I'm not trying to be funny, but how come people claim they can do so many things, yet most of these people come from poor areas?

I would think if they could ressurect bodies, see other worlds, and so many other things, why can't they get rich?

Again, I'm just asking, I'm not being a dikkhead.

DonKnock

KPJ Gonna Save Us
Daps
Reppin
Houston

So I was going to one of the parades Saturday night called Endymion. I was trying to get close to where my friends were gonna be at so I parked on a side street off of Canal next to a big wall and took the trolley down toward the parade. It got late that night and my phone died so I went back to my car to get the charger.
I was booted up off some molly and I had to piss so when I got to my car I just opened the doors to try to hide myself and I pissed on the big wall.

As soon as the first drop hit the wall I heard so movement on the other side and after about 30 seconds a guy came out of a house behind me and just starts ice grilling the fucc out of me and mumbling some shyt that I couldn't hear.

I finished pissin and grabbed some stuff out of my car and bounced. The dude just kept watching me. I went toward a break in the wall and I was gonna cut through the lot cause the guy was kinda creeping me out at that stage.

When I turned the corner I saw the above ground graves but didn't see an opening on the other side so I didn't want to climb a fence out of the cemetery. I turned around quickly and went back out exiting away from the direction of the house. When I got back outside the wall, the man was walking towards me. We made eye contact and he just said "Go". I gtfo of there but obviously my car was still there so I had to go back to get that.

So, I went back the next day and got it.

Apparently the place that I parked by is one of the most haunted in NOLA: Hope Mausoleum, part of St. Patrick's Cemetery No. 1:snoop:

"Considered by locals visitors and paranormal investigators world wide as actually the most haunted cemetery No. # 1 haunted Cemetery in all the United States.

Listed on the National Register of Historic Places.

Some of the more interesting tombs in St. Louis Number One are a huge tomb that holds the remains of some of the participants in the Battle of New Orleans; chess champion Paul Morphy; New Orleans' first black mayor, Ernest N. "Dutch" Morial. But the most famous and interesting tomb here is said to be where Voodoo Queen Marie Leveaux is buried. People still visit her tomb to light candles, perform various religious acts and leave offerings. New Orleans' first black mayor, Ernest N. "Dutch" Morial is buried right next to her."

Since that incident I nearly dodged a DUI and my car got totaled. There have also been some other bad incidents but I can't speak on those right now.

I've moved back from Louisiana to Texas and things seem to have settled down a bit.
But after reading all this stuff in this thread I'm thinking breh that I seen put a curse on me or at least my whip. :mjcry:

DaddyTime

All Star
Daps
So I was going to one of the parades Saturday night called Endymion. I was trying to get close to where my friends were gonna be at so I parked on a side street off of Canal next to a big wall and took the trolley down toward the parade. It got late that night and my phone died so I went back to my car to get the charger.
I was booted up off some molly and I had to piss so when I got to my car I just opened the doors to try to hide myself and I pissed on the big wall.

As soon as the first drop hit the wall I heard so movement on the other side and after about 30 seconds a guy came out of a house behind me and just starts ice grilling the fucc out of me and mumbling some shyt that I couldn't hear.

I finished pissin and grabbed some stuff out of my car and bounced. The dude just kept watching me. I went toward a break in the wall and I was gonna cut through the lot cause the guy was kinda creeping me out at that stage.

When I turned the corner I saw the above ground graves but didn't see an opening on the other side so I didn't want to climb a fence out of the cemetery. I turned around quickly and went back out exiting away from the direction of the house. When I got back outside the wall, the man was walking towards me. We made eye contact and he just said "Go". I gtfo of there but obviously my car was still there so I had to go back to get that.

So, I went back the next day and got it.

Apparently the place that I parked by is one of the most haunted in NOLA: Hope Mausoleum, part of St. Patrick's Cemetery No. 1:snoop:

"Considered by locals visitors and paranormal investigators world wide as actually the most haunted cemetery No. # 1 haunted Cemetery in all the United States.

Listed on the National Register of Historic Places.

Some of the more interesting tombs in St. Louis Number One are a huge tomb that holds the remains of some of the participants in the Battle of New Orleans; chess champion Paul Morphy; New Orleans' first black mayor, Ernest N. "Dutch" Morial. But the most famous and interesting tomb here is said to be where Voodoo Queen Marie Leveaux is buried. People still visit her tomb to light candles, perform various religious acts and leave offerings. New Orleans' first black mayor, Ernest N. "Dutch" Morial is buried right next to her."

Since that incident I nearly dodged a DUI and my car got totaled. There have also been some other bad incidents but I can't speak on those right now.

I've moved back from Louisiana to Texas and things seem to have settled down a bit.
But after reading all this stuff in this thread I'm thinking breh that I seen put a curse on me or at least my whip. :mjcry:
way i see it, everything in life consists of energy, no?

some people manipulate certain energies/frequencies or however you want to see it...

BigMan

Veteran
Daps
. i would like to know more for the sake of intellectual pursuit tho

Last edited:

alpo

Dade County carol city
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Carol city
I'm not trying to be funny, but how come people claim they can do so many things, yet most of these people come from poor areas?

I would think if they could ressurect bodies, see other worlds, and so many other things, why can't they get rich?

Again, I'm just asking, I'm not being a dikkhead.

its different levels.

BigMan

Veteran
Daps
Edit: Just see you put the man dem on

Young Spray TMD
"Take two sips of this potion, rub my forehead with this lotion"
"My Powers are real, One Lucky IC3"
"Take a bath in Magic, Phone Uncle Malik"
"I swear when that bullet touched my skin, it never went in, had my Bath from early"
"Heard I do voodoo, dont worry blood just worry about what you do":mjpls:

Lambie TMD:lupe:
:lupe: i'm convinced that at least some of this stuff is real now