So Kevin Gates Is Into Witchcraft For Real?

BigMan

Veteran
Daps
Tbh I'm sceptical about it.
I dunno...its one of those things I think I'll have to experience before I believe it but... I don't really wanna experience it:francis:
My grandmother said someone put a curse on Ronaldo in the 98 world cup:lupe:

Last edited:

CanesMiamiLakers

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Myomegirl was into that shyt and got prayed over by this voodoo lady and wore the Santeria beads...she said she lost the beads one day and that same day she went to jail
I got some of those beads too. I don't wear and I'm good.

Nino Brown

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NYC/LDN
Evil is evil

You might think it has some good to it but it doesn't

Good?

The only reason you would try to use it for 'good' in your mind is to get an advantage over other people

There's nothing good about it. If you practice it you will lose in the long run

:stopitslime:

Mike Ock

All Star
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The World, but from BK
tumblr_matcekFz4v1r270ozo1_250.gif

DrX

Coming For The Crown (Japanese Dreaming)
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
kevin gates is a damn degenerate ans a demon

DrX

Coming For The Crown (Japanese Dreaming)
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
nikka is a degenerate but dudes swear hes smart for some reason

Earnings

Ele Jefe
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Victory Lane
Sad video.
Damn wtf. :merchant:This goes along with what I said about my boy throwing his Oujia board away in the trash can! I'm sitting here watching this video thinking where is this going and then he says that. Kind of freaked me out. How did you even come across the video? :mindblown:

I just thought of something too watching this. Maybe I'm trippin' idk. But laptops are set up sort of like oujia boards when you think about it. I feel like I just had a revelation or something. You have the numbers and letters and the mouse pads act like the part you move on the board. :ohhh: Think about it.
It was actually @Say it Wit Ya Chest Tht filmed and posted it

Daps
I have 1 experience where my family members were "cursed" and fell ill. The "sangoma/witchdoctor" pullet out glass + a snake from their stomachs.. live infront of my eyes, I was young and couldn't understand but its kind of like crazy to see this first hand.. If you don't see it, you wouldn't believe..

#nonbelievers
The Nyanga Mountains in Zimbabwe is where hell is located.. You can go there and try your luck. Google it

Same thing happened to my mom. Some people had came by our house on day and put some sort of curse / hex near my mom's car. Later on we'd see weird shyt in our house, hear noises scratching in the ceiling, and my mom would wake up screaming. My dad took her to Haiti and went to a priest. The priest apparently had a dream about us and said that he wouldn't charge us. So he removed a nail like this
Iron-Nail.jpg
from her sides. Every since that day she's been fine.