So Kevin Gates Is Into Witchcraft For Real?

Daps

(IT'S MATHAMATICS ....NOT MAGIC) :manny:

:mjpls:

3kkpKFo.gif

Earnings

Ele Jefe
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Victory Lane
Sad video.
Damn wtf. :merchant:This goes along with what I said about my boy throwing his Oujia board away in the trash can! I'm sitting here watching this video thinking where is this going and then he says that. Kind of freaked me out. How did you even come across the video? :mindblown:

I just thought of something too watching this. Maybe I'm trippin' idk. But laptops are set up sort of like oujia boards when you think about it. I feel like I just had a revelation or something. You have the numbers and letters and the mouse pads act like the part you move on the board. :ohhh: Think about it.
If i aint mistaken the breh @StillNotSoft shoots these

Still Benefited

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
If i aint mistaken the breh @StillNotSoft shoots these

Nah but that stories fukked up:mjcry:...Even worse how he seen her 10 years later and still forgave her enough to invite her to stay with him and she gave em the:camby:

:why:Ouija boards I doubt is a real thing,but I wouldn't be trying to talk to no spirits with or without a ouiji board,only time I think I was talking to a spirit or some kindve energy was during sleep paralysis and I was quickly forced to lean back:whoa:

Certain people are in tune with the spirits,i believe in physcics and all of that to a certain extent....So you gotta be careful playing around with that stuff in my opinion....we not all made the same,people got powers they don't even know they got....that's why I aint even gon browse this thread:heh:...im getting up outta here asap

fukkyalifestyle

Superstar
Daps
this dude is like young thug instead of the gay shyt hes just on a whole nother level of retardedness trolling (I made up a word for this retard)

Daps
i looked into it. you need a card and a PINsentry machine. i have neither of those. i been so sick i havent been able to leave the house. bed ridden spitting in a bucket for 5 days dehydrating to death because i cant swallow any liquids. :damn:

Damn nicca u coo? Did anybody chec up on this nicca right here?

Jx2

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
He has an idiot's guide to witchcraft in that original pic so OP assumes he's "into" witchcraft.

Let me tell you something, if you're reading "an idiots guide to..." well, anything, then you are in fact NOT into whatever the subject matter is. You're an outsider trying to pick up on the broader points :yeshrug:

Daps
Ignore the ignorant.
The universe is all energy.
Occult practices (occult merely means hidden), witchcraft, what ever you wish to call it is merely manipulating energies.

Our ancestors were heavy on manipulating energies of the earth but the Caucasians got a ton of them on that "Oh lawd, you need JESUS" shyt.

Voodoo is derived from African Magik which is derived from Ancient Times ( King Solomon etc )

alpo

Dade County carol city
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Carol city
Ignore the ignorant.
The universe is all energy.
Occult practices (occult merely means hidden), witchcraft, what ever you wish to call it is merely manipulating energies.

Our ancestors were heavy on manipulating energies of the earth but the Caucasians got a ton of them on that "Oh lawd, you need JESUS" shyt.
:what::what::mindblown: