So Kevin Gates Is Into Witchcraft For Real?

KENNY DA COOKER

HARD ON HOES is not a word it's a LIFESTYLE
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
F
@honorableSKJ

Kevin Gates: I’m an avid reader. I’m re-reading The Master Key System because I was excited when I first got the book, and I ran through it fast. I’m really re-reading it, so I’m really reprocessing it right now. But it’s by an author named Charles F. Haanel. My two favorite authors are Nicholas Sparks for the simplicity [and being] realistic. He wrote The Notebook and Dear John. Those books were in turn made into movies, and I like Anne Rice—the vampire novels that she writes. The book Queen of the Damned was in turn made into a movie, but my favorite book that she wrote is Memnoch the Devil.

YOU PEOPLE HAVE NO IDEAL WHAT YOUR TALKING ABOUT..........

DID YOU NOT READ HIS STATEMENT that his favorite book is "THE MASTER KEY" system???

That book is NOT about black magic rituals and voodoo activities......

it's about the Esoteric Sciences being SACRED GEOMETRY, ALCHEMY and HERMETICISIM.....

(IT'S MATHAMATICS ....NOT MAGIC) :manny:

if anything KEVIN uses the IMAGERY of magic and voodoo for entertainment purposes

KEVIN is about them SCIENCES :ufdup:

it makes sense considering the author is freemason of the 4 letter lodge rank....and New Orleans has been a hot spot for "irregular freemasonry"

two masonic rites the GRAND ORIENT of FRANCE and the RITES OF MEMPHIS-MISRAIM (EGYPT)being the most diverse rites in the world made their home in the Louisiana area during the French occupation and the presence of Moors in that region.

51I4W6xA%2BdL.jpg

It's not called the "crescent city" just for it's geographic makeup

it should be noted that THE "REGULAR" FREEMASONIC RITES OF AMERICA (York rite and Scottish rite) BANNED their members from having any communication or inovlement with the GRAND ORIENT and RITES OF MEMPHIS & MISRAIM (96 degree rite)

Because they are considered "IRREGULAR" (not authorized by the GRAND LODGE OF ENGLAND) or does it have to with the fact that Grand Orient was open to admitting "negroes" and the MEMPHIS- MISRAIM was founded by a diverse body of individuals in North Africa

the real reason was the fact that French Masonry faithfully followed the principles laid down by Anderson and did not recognize race or color as a reason for excluding a man from Masonry and that this attitude displeased some American Grand Bodies - Bro Julien of the Grand Orient (magazine LA CHAINE DE' UNION) http://www.thephylaxis.org/walkes/french.php

brothers like Gabriel Marconis aka De Negre (the Black) and the mullato Alexander Dumas made american freemasons uncomfortable. ..

And also explains the rich diverse legacy of louisiana

MTE5NDg0MDU0OTUwODcyNTkx.jpg

Samuel Honis (Egyptian native and founder of the founder of the memphis rite)

Marconis, Gabriel Mathieu aka De Negre (the black

Abd AL-Kader (north African sufi sage and military hero as well as member of the Grand Orient)
56-3621800-portrait-of-abd-al-qadir-may-1862-royal-collection-trust-her-majesty-queen-elizabeth-ii-2014.jpg

Last edited:

CHILLL

All Star
Daps

DID YOU NOT READ HIS STATEMENT that his favorite book is "THE MASTER KEY" system???

it's about the Esoteric Sciences being SACRED GEOMETRY, ALCHEMY and HERMETICISIM.....

if anything KEVIN uses the IMAGERY of magic and voodoo for entertainment purposes

it makes sense considering the author is freemason of the 4 letter lodge rank....and New Orleans has been a hot spot for "irregular freemasonry"

two masonic rites the GRAND ORIENT of FRANCE and the RITES OF MEMPHIS-MISRAIM (EGYPT)being the most diverse rites in the world made their home in the Louisiana area during the French occupation and the presence of Moors in that region.

51I4W6xA%2BdL.jpg

it should be noted that THE "REGULAR" FREEMASONIC RITES OF AMERICA (York rite and Scottish rite) BANNED their members from having any communication or inovlement with the GRAND ORIENT and RITES OF MEMPHIS & MISRAIM (96 degree rite)

Because they are considered "IRREGULAR" (not authorized by the GRAND LODGE OF ENGLAND) or does it have to with the fact that Grand Orient was open to admitting "negroes" and the MEMPHIS- MISRAIM was founded by a diverse body of individuals in North Africa

the real reason was the fact that French Masonry faithfully followed the principles laid down by Anderson and did not recognize race or color as a reason for excluding a man from Masonry and that this attitude displeased some American Grand Bodies - Bro Julien of the Grand Orient (magazine LA CHAINE DE' UNION) http://www.thephylaxis.org/walkes/french.php

brothers like Gabriel Marconis aka De Negre (the Black) and the mullato Alexander Dumas made american freemasons uncomfortable. ..

Samuel Honis (Egyptian native and founder of the founder of the m r

Abd AL-Kader (north African sufi sage and military hero as well as member of the Grand Orient)
56-3621800-portrait-of-abd-al-qadir-may-1862-royal-collection-trust-her-majesty-queen-elizabeth-ii-2014.jpg

wow u went in i gotta have talks wit u

Young/Nacho\Drawz

...come on let's picture the possibility...
Daps

51I4W6xA%2BdL.jpg

Cool story bro! Mixing factual info with your own personal opinion doesn't create truth though, it creates a theory. Your theory on this subject has no more bearing than any of ours. Let's look at the facts again: Kevin himself already said that he was going to visit the voodoo priest, one of his favorite writers writes about the occult almost exclusively, he's said that he would war with God etc. Those are a few of the things that leads us to believe that Gates is into witchcraft for real. You are basing your theory solely based off of one book that he said he read, that just so happened to be at the time of the interview I quoted. As an avid reader I'm sure he's read many types of books, that doesn't mean that any particular book or genre of books represents him.

You need to learn how to convey info without being so antagonistic. You could have just as easily dropped that jewel without telling us we don't know what we're talking about.

Parker

Rookie
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Was out shopping with my girl and we hit one of these gay little crystal shops.

Long story short the old white lady started talking about the best way to use the crystals is to put them in the bath with you.

Got me thinking

Black people say Juju and it's frowned upon

White people say healing crystals and it's a cute solution to your problems :usure::demonic:

RebelX

HEir
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
~~~
"I went to see the voodoo priest while dealing cokieena
Seeking protection from my foes know they always schemin"

Krazy

Rifle weh taller dan palm tree
Daps
Reppin
Judgement Yard

from 43 mins its not a game

Yeah that Quincy interview was a good one by Jaja.

_1879697_gun300.jpg

The Uzi used in the incident

Three members of an armed gang have been jailed for taking part in a shooting rampage in south London which left a man near death.
Unarmed police were also shot at with an Uzi sub-machine gun as the gang fled from outside a Croydon nightclub where a man had been shot.

Judge Jeremy Roberts told Marcel Salami, Quincey Thwaites and Junior Reid he was passing long sentences to deter other people from committing gun crime.

He also commended the police who gave chase after the shooting, described as being like a scene from a Hollywood film.

_1879697_thwaites150.jpg

Thwaites took part in a "private gunfight" earlier
Judge Roberts said: "Gun crime is far too prevalent on the streets and the public expect that the courts will pass long sentences to deter people like you from carrying it out."
Cyrus Moses was shot in the thigh outside the Atlantis nightclub off Purley Way where a rave party was being held.

Salami, 24, Thwaites, 23, and Reid, 23, all from Brixton, south London, were convicted on Saturday of possessing firearms with intent to endanger life on 29 May last year.

Shots fired

Thwaites was jailed for 14 years, Salami for 10 and Reid for six years.

They were carrying an Uzi sub-machine gun and a self-loading handgun on the night Mr Moses was shot.

Earlier that night, Salami and Thwaites fired a number of shots into the air from the Uzi in the streets of Brixton.

_1879697_reid150.jpg

Reid was caught by CCTV and forensic evidence
Judge Roberts told the trio: "You were involved on one side in a sort of private gunfight in a suburban street.
"I have no idea who the opponents were or what it was about."

Salami and Thwaites were convicted of possessing firearms with intent to endanger life in that incident.

High-speed pursuit

They were later joined by Reid - and others - and drove to the Atlantis.

A fight broke out between Mr Moses and some of the group and the machine gun was fired. But for medical help, Mr Moses could have died.

Unarmed police pursued the gang even though shots were being fired at them. An armed response unit was called.

_1879697_salami150.jpg

Salami was found injured in the getaway car
"More shots were fired. The pursuit went on at very high speed. A police van was hit by a bullet, but miraculously no one else was hit," said Jonathan Turner, prosecuting.
The men's BMW finally crashed after losing control in Thornton Heath, south London.

They all ran off except Salami, who was wounded and wearing body armour.

Thwaites and Reid were linked to the shootings by CCTV footage and forensic evidence, the court was told.

'Endangered life'

All three men had denied the charges.

Judge Roberts said he accepted that none of the three was actually responsible for the shooting of Mr Moses or had fired at pursuing police.

But they were members of an armed gang travelling with loaded weapons.

"Those men were prepared to use them as and when the situation arose and therefore endangered life," he added.
http://news.bbc.co.uk/1/hi/england/1879697.stm

Daps

51I4W6xA%2BdL.jpg

That info is all fine n dandy, but Gates is absolutely into devil worship. Are you a gatekeeper of sorts? You come off like one. Lots of deflection and spin.

You can talk about esotericism, mathematics, etc., all that are fronts and soft branches of devil worship.

I can take one look at dude and see the devil in his eye. It's a shame, because the first time I saw an interview with him, I was impressed with his eloquence and seeming intelligence.

Unfortunately, the young man has proved himself a great fool, and wasted his GOD given abilities on some BS.

Friends, it is ok to find knowledge on these subjects, but please do not dabble. It will bring things into your life that you do not want. Real talk.

Last edited:

KENNY DA COOKER

HARD ON HOES is not a word it's a LIFESTYLE
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
F
I can take one look at dude and see the devil in his eye.

Robert-DeNiro-Laughing-Awards-Ceremony.gif

You ole paranoid bible thumping spook daddy maybe you need to lay off the youtube and read a BOOK once in a while and take class on Critical Thinking.....

:comeon: