So Kevin Gates Is Into Witchcraft For Real?

Daps
Reppin
NULL
Same thing happened to my mom. Some people had came by our house on day and put some sort of curse / hex near my mom's car. Later on we'd see weird shyt in our house, hear noises scratching in the ceiling, and my mom would wake up screaming. My dad took her to Haiti and went to a priest. The priest apparently had a dream about us and said that he wouldn't charge us. So he removed a nail like this
Iron-Nail.jpg
from her sides. Every since that day she's been fine.

:merchant:

Daps
bruh imma keep it real when i first heard dat song i thought it was a spell it hypnotizing as fukk song changes my mood
but i never say shyt cause i dont wanna sound like a superstitious nut but i fee the same weirdness u feel

Some say Satan aka Samael was the Angel of Music / Light before falling. I wouldn't be surprised. :yeshrug:

BlaKcMoney

Hijo Del Ray
Daps
YOU PEOPLE HAVE NO IDEAL WHAT YOUR TALKING ABOUT..........

DID YOU NOT READ HIS STATEMENT that his favorite book is "THE MASTER KEY" system???

That book is NOT about black magic rituals and voodoo activities......

it's about the Esoteric Sciences being SACRED GEOMETRY, ALCHEMY and HERMETICISIM.....

(IT'S MATHAMATICS ....NOT MAGIC) :manny:

if anything KEVIN uses the IMAGERY of magic and voodoo for entertainment purposes

KEVIN is about them SCIENCES :ufdup:

it makes sense considering the author is freemason of the 4 letter lodge rank....and New Orleans has been a hot spot for "irregular freemasonry"

two masonic rites the GRAND ORIENT of FRANCE and the RITES OF MEMPHIS-MISRAIM (EGYPT)being the most diverse rites in the world made their home in the Louisiana area during the French occupation and the presence of Moors in that region.

51I4W6xA%2BdL.jpg

It's not called the "crescent city" just for it's geographic makeup

it should be noted that THE "REGULAR" FREEMASONIC RITES OF AMERICA (York rite and Scottish rite) BANNED their members from having any communication or inovlement with the GRAND ORIENT and RITES OF MEMPHIS & MISRAIM (96 degree rite)

Because they are considered "IRREGULAR" (not authorized by the GRAND LODGE OF ENGLAND) or does it have to with the fact that Grand Orient was open to admitting "negroes" and the MEMPHIS- MISRAIM was founded by a diverse body of individuals in North Africa

the real reason was the fact that French Masonry faithfully followed the principles laid down by Anderson and did not recognize race or color as a reason for excluding a man from Masonry and that this attitude displeased some American Grand Bodies - Bro Julien of the Grand Orient (magazine LA CHAINE DE' UNION) The Joseph A. Walkes Site

brothers like Gabriel Marconis aka De Negre (the Black) and the mullato Alexander Dumas made american freemasons uncomfortable. ..

And also explains the rich diverse legacy of louisiana

MTE5NDg0MDU0OTUwODcyNTkx.jpg

Samuel Honis (Egyptian native and founder of the founder of the memphis rite)

Marconis, Gabriel Mathieu aka De Negre (the black

Abd AL-Kader (north African sufi sage and military hero as well as member of the Grand Orient)
56-3621800-portrait-of-abd-al-qadir-may-1862-royal-collection-trust-her-majesty-queen-elizabeth-ii-2014.jpg

all masonic and pagan occult organizations

yo moms

drunk
Daps
iv got a very important court case coming up soon. im looking at doing a few years in prison for some shyt i didnt do. falsely accused.

can anyone help me out? ive heard about guys in london beating cases after doing some voodoo shyt.

Pinyapplesuckas

He's A Good Man
Daps
Reppin
Willacoochee, Ga
iv got a very important court case coming up soon. im looking at doing a few years in prison for some shyt i didnt do. falsely accused.

can anyone help me out? ive heard about guys in london beating cases after doing some voodoo shyt.
nikka HAVE YOU EVER SEEN TALES FROM THE HOOD?? :damn:

yo moms

drunk
Daps
DONT fukk WITH NO WITCHCRAFT :whoa:

I NEVER TYPE IN ALL CAPS UNLESS I HAVE TO :damn:

what loa/saint do i make offerings to that can help with my case? im deadass serious if i get convicted of what ive been charged with my life is over in this country. fair enough if i did the crime id be more than willing to do the time. but being falsely accused of some foul shyt and being a sex offender for the rest of my life is not in my best interest.

im looking for someome to see in my city but its hard to know whos legit. theres a lot of snake oil salesmen taking dumbies money and doing nothing. i need the legit shyt.

A.V.

reTIreMEnt: THE ALBUM (01/22) ALL DSPs
Daps
Reppin
#AnyCityGang

You're innocent but don't have the proof or alibi? Sex offenses? Falsely accused?

:francis:

:patrice:

:pacspit: