So Kevin Gates Is Into Witchcraft For Real?

Young/Nacho\Drawz

...come on let's picture the possibility...
Daps

Sad video.
Damn wtf. :merchant:This goes along with what I said about my boy throwing his Oujia board away in the trash can! I'm sitting here watching this video thinking where is this going and then he says that. Kind of freaked me out. How did you even come across the video? :mindblown:

I just thought of something too watching this. Maybe I'm trippin' idk. But laptops are set up sort of like oujia boards when you think about it. I feel like I just had a revelation or something. You have the numbers and letters and the mouse pads act like the part you move on the board. :ohhh: Think about it.

Krazy

Rifle weh taller dan palm tree
Daps
Reppin
Judgement Yard
I just started fukkin with this thick pretty ass dark skinned broad. Just found out she haitian tho . We get to talking on the the horn the other day and i thought bout this thread. She start telling me all kinds of different voodoo shyt she know. :mjcry:

It kinda got me shook to keep fukkin wit her

Even tho she said she'd never put none of that shyt on me. She told me bout this spell her gma put on her baby dad when she was younger.:mjcry:
Ima pray for you breh

J-MIL

Fly Sh!t Only
Daps
Reppin
Chicago, The 100's
sddefault312-300x300.jpg
Eddie_Munster.jpg
:usure:

lol tell us about what she said........In detail. :feedme:
Well basically when she was about 14 she was crazy in love with this boy. Her gma was dying of cancer, but instead of spending time with her. She would stay caking it wit dude. So her gma wanted to teach her a lesson. She told my girl if you want him to love you forever I'll show you how. So she got a piece of hair from ol boy, n some other shyt put in a box and buried in the backyard. And said some kinda saying. Next thing you know he start changing. Wanting to know her every whereabouts, calling her 50 times a day, basically stalking shorty. So after awhile she went told her gma, she was sorry. And that she wanted him back to normal. Her gma told her if she want reverse it then just dig up the stuff and burn it. She said right after she did that, ol boy showed up instantly right behind her. She heard no car pull up, no front door close or nothing. Then he start asking where she been and how much he miss her. Basically he didnt remember nothing that happened when they put that spell on him

Thats nothing compared to the rest of the shyt she know tho. She said she wouldn't use again unless somebody hurt her or her fam. I dont think haitian men are allowed to fukk wit that shyt from what she told me. Or that might just be her fam tradition

Daps
Well basically when she was about 14 she was crazy in love with this boy. Her gma was dying of cancer, but instead of spending time with her. She would stay caking it wit dude. So her gma wanted to teach her a lesson. She told my girl if you want him to love you forever I'll show you how. So she got a piece of hair from ol boy, n some other shyt put in a box and buried in the backyard. And said some kinda saying. Next thing you know he start changing. Wanting to know her every whereabouts, calling her 50 times a day, basically stalking shorty. So after awhile she went told her gma, she was sorry. And that she wanted him back to normal. Her gma told her if she want reverse it then just dig up the stuff and burn it. She said right after she did that, ol boy showed up instantly right behind her. She heard no car pull up, no front door close or nothing. Then he start asking where she been and how much he miss her. Basically he didnt remember nothing that happened when they put that spell on him

Thats nothing compared to the rest of the shyt she know tho. She said she wouldn't use again unless somebody hurt her or her fam. I dont think haitian men are allowed to fukk wit that shyt from what she told me. Or that might just be her fam tradition

Not true at all.

Grams

Grams Grands Gucci G'd Up
Daps
Reppin
Eastside
@Gorgonite @Indica

B1PQwSXCUAAvkmv.jpg

1:47 "When a bullet touch my skin, I swear it never went in. I had my bath from early" :merchant:
5:35 "I heard they think I do voodoo. Don't worry bout me, worry bout what you do" :lallana:

Babajide Biggnikka

3 months ago

+poohead970 The bath ting, is for protection from his ememies and other bad spirits trying to harm him. The juju man puts special ingredients in the water and soap and gives it Young Spray to clean himself with. I witness a man get shot after the done this ritual and he just dusted the bullet of his body. Crazy

Another comment

poohead970

3 months ago

Yup hes Deffo a juju Man U noe how many times hes had nikkas blasting at him and they anit hitting him once lmao a bag of times spender is a juju man aswell i hear story's about Feds chasing everyone while Mandem are just standing dere and dere running right past dem like dere not even dere

TheBeigeBomber

#Fukkery
Daps
It is free breh.

i looked into it. you need a card and a PINsentry machine. i have neither of those. i been so sick i havent been able to leave the house. bed ridden spitting in a bucket for 5 days dehydrating to death because i cant swallow any liquids. :damn:

BlaKcMoney

Hijo Del Ray
Daps
got that whitewashing world history thread up, sorry for the wait been busy working