So Kevin Gates Is Into Witchcraft For Real?

Zombi_Jeezus

Bad Hombre
Daps
Reppin
Wasted Talent
Enjoy your secret bath

http://www.spellmaker.com/cleanseyou.htm

religion, voodoo, rituals are non proven bullshyt but create feelings of power and answers and help people through hard times. That is all it is. Piece of mind is powerful but the religion or ritual is just a step stool. I respect it though and envy those who get pure joy or feel empowered from whatever doesnt hurt others. Me, Ill just smoke some dmt if I want to deal with what the unknown actually is, our minds.

I'm working up the balls to try that. That and ayuhuasca.

Daps
I'm working up the balls to try that. That and ayuhuasca.

ayuhuasca is just dmt mixed with an MAOI. I rec smoking it first as i have done both (with supposed Peruvian shamans) and will never do ayuhuasca again as its the same high, just paired with consistent vomiting and lasts longer as its remnants stay in your body. DMT is neverworld and back in 30-40 mins

Krazy

Rifle weh taller dan palm tree
Daps
Reppin
Judgement Yard
A lot of London rappers who are born of West Africa/Caribbean heritage (Jamaicans and Haitians - not many Haitians out here tho) mess with that stuff and rap about it openly. We have a lot of Nigerians and Ghanaians who consider their strand to the the 'purest' - not watered down by slavery, etc.

@honorableSKJ

^ That brudda was linked with the Shower Crew out of Tottenham. If you Google his crew 'TMD' or 'Tottenham Mandem" you will find out more. He came out of the game and found Islam like a lot of brothers but he mentions some deep stuff in this interview about the dark arts.

A new young buck who has literally just bust out with the controversial line "Buss guns, bus Juj' then we buss case" - meaning do juju and beat the case.

"If I die now, my mum got bumped (robbed) by the Juju man!" :damn:

I won't say too much more but I know about those baths very well - blue baths.

Edit: Just see you put the man dem on

Young Spray TMD
"Take two sips of this potion, rub my forehead with this lotion"
"My Powers are real, One Lucky IC3"
"Take a bath in Magic, Phone Uncle Malik"
"I swear when that bullet touched my skin, it never went in, had my Bath from early"
"Heard I do voodoo, dont worry blood just worry about what you do":mjpls:

Lambie TMD:lupe:
_1993920_bedroom300.jpg

Lambie and Bourne tortured two men for money and drugs
Two notorious Yardie gang leaders are facing long jail terms after being found guilty of kidnap and blackmail in a vicious extortion attempt.

One of them was Mark Lambie, who was cleared of murdering PC Keith Blakelock during the Broadwater Farm riots in Tottenham, north London, in 1985.

He and co-accused Anthony Bourne were convicted at the Old Bailey of kidnapping two men from the Tottenham estate and torturing them with a hammer, an electric iron and boiling water poured on their genitals.

_1993920_lambie150.jpg

Lambie: "Malign and corrosive"
Two other gang members, Warren Leader and Francis Osei, both 21, were also convicted of kidnap and blackmail and will also be sentenced on Monday. Osei was also convicted of possessing heroin with intent to supply.
A fifth man, Clint Ponton, 19, was cleared of all charges and freed.

Scotland Yard's Detective Inspector Peter Lansdown, who led the investigation, said the conviction was a major success in the battle against so-called black-on-black crime.

"All the defendants are very dangerous men who have had a malign and corrosive effects in communities across London," he said.

Lambie was so notorious that he had become known as "obeah man" or "devil man", with people believing he was magically untouchable.

"Lambie's sentence today has destroyed the myth of his invincibility," said Mr Lansdown.

"I hope it will encourage others who have been victims to come forward and give evidence."

Ran barefoot

Lambie and Bourne both headed London crime gangs, called Tottenham Man Dem (TMD) and The Firm respectively.

The court heard they teamed up to target two men, Gregory Smith and Twaine Morris, believing they had access to money and drugs.

startquote.gif

I hope it will encourage others who have been victims to come forward and give evidence
endquote.gif
Detective Inspector Peter Lansdown
Mr Smith and Mr Morris were lured to the Broadwater Farm estate where they were kidnapped at gunpoint by up to 14 men, and taken to a flat nearby where they were tortured.
Mr Smith managed to escape after leading gang members to a barber's which they robbed. He ran barefoot through the streets to Tottenham police station.

Mr Morris was being moved to another address when he saw a passing police patrol car and threw himself onto the bonnet.

The men were put into police protection, but after 24 hours Mr Morris left.

As a warning he was shot in the street - but he survived and named Bourne as the man who had pulled the trigger.

'Wheeler dealer'

In court, Lambie's counsel Stephen Kamlish claimed he had been persecuted by police ever since the death of PC Blakelock, who was hacked to death by a mob in the riots there in 1985.

_1993920_blakelock150.jpg

Lambie was cleared of murdering Pc Keith Blakelock
"He is a sometimes dishonest wheeler dealer who unfortunately for him was charged in 1985 with the murder of Keith Blakelock - a name that every Met police officer will never forget," said Mr Kamlish.
Lambie of Streatham, south London, was found guilty of two charges of kidnap and two of blackmail and cleared of two further blackmail charges.

Bourne, of Tottenham, was found guilty of two charges of kidnap and two of blackmail and cleared of attempted murder.

The following April, in what appeared
to be an attack against Lambie, two men were shot in a case of mistaken
identity at the Place To Be Caribbean restaurant in Kensal Rise. Three gunmen
walked into the restaurant asking for 'Mark' to identify himself. Mark Lambie,
who was believed to have been there, kept quiet. Instead two other men
identified themselves and taking no precautions the gunmen shot both. One was
Mark Spence, an unemployed painter and decorator, who was immediately shot
dead. The other, Mark Verley, was shot in the spine and paralysed. He died
sometime later.

Last edited:

Krazy

Daps
Reppin
Judgement Yard
Not sayin them nikkas not gangsta (prolly the hardest nikkas out) but i cant picture it wit them goofy ass propper accents man. Gang bangin during tea and crumpets.

C1 did mad dirt.

But then again theres been snitch alligations around his name for years:sas2:

Now hes a good guy and a CEO of a headphones company doing deals in places like Dubai:troll:
our-story-1.jpg

One of the few old nikkas that made it out (Although I know a lot of nikkas would love burst him) and did something legal route, business minded nikka straight from the start. From Northstar Music company to being in films with 50 cent and now doing headphones and shyt.

DougFunnY

Make it a win
Daps
Reppin
brooklyn
I know a bytch who had a voodoo spell cast on her, because she didn't pay some lady for doing her hair. The lady who did the spell was some older woman from Haiti. She ain't even get mad when the bytch refused to pay, she just said "don't worry ima get ya". The lady had shorty DNA from doing her hair.....a few weeks later, bytch hair started falling out, and she had bugs in it. Lol call it dukktales if you please

Krazy

Daps
Reppin
Judgement Yard
My uncle told me a story about being in Jamaica.
He said he was bad mouthing an aunt and the next morning he woke up and he couldnt move as If somebody was holding him and he could hear her laughing in the other room:mjpls:

• Dap
Reactions: Dip

Yaboysix

That nikka
Daps
Reppin
Tampa Florida
I know a bytch who had a voodoo spell cast on her, because she didn't pay some lady for doing her hair. The lady who did the spell was some older woman from Haiti. She ain't even get mad when the bytch refused to pay, she just said "don't worry ima get ya". The lady had shorty DNA from doing her hair.....a few weeks later, bytch hair started falling out, and she had bugs in it. Lol call it dukktales if you please
Damn! She asked for it. I wana learn this shyt man. Can dudes get into it lol

J-MIL

Fly Sh!t Only
Daps
Reppin
Chicago, The 100's
I just started fukkin with this thick pretty ass dark skinned broad. Just found out she haitian tho . We get to talking on the the horn the other day and i thought bout this thread. She start telling me all kinds of different voodoo shyt she know. :mjcry:

It kinda got me shook to keep fukkin wit her

Even tho she said she'd never put none of that shyt on me. She told me bout this spell her gma put on her baby dad when she was younger.:mjcry:

Young/Nacho\Drawz

...come on let's picture the possibility...
Daps
sddefault312-300x300.jpg
Eddie_Munster.jpg
:usure:
I just started fukkin with this thick pretty ass dark skinned broad. Just found out she haitian tho . We get to talking on the the horn the other day and i thought bout this thread. She start telling me all kinds of different voodoo shyt she know. :mjcry:

It kinda got me shook to keep fukkin wit her

Even tho she said she'd never put none of that shyt on me. She told me bout this spell her gma put on her baby dad when she was younger.:mjcry:
lol tell us about what she said........In detail. :feedme: