So Kevin Gates Is Into Witchcraft For Real?

DaddyTime

All Star
Daps
remember i did that money spell with the green candle? i carved £ signs into the candle and put money all over it. then i burned it while chanting some shyt i got in a spell book.

no lie to god somebody has put £125 in my bank account. nobody in my family has enough money to give me that (broke as fukk) and i cant figure out where the money has come from. i nearly shyt my pants cus i had £0.03 in my account for so long. i dont even know why i checked it.

honestly im gonna take a pic at the atm. and i dont believe in conicidences.
:ahh: details big homie

i'm getting occult in this bytch

DontgetTired777

FINE$$E THE WORLD BREH'S
Daps
Reppin
The Coli Official Poster Of 2014
remember i did that money spell with the green candle? i carved £ signs into the candle and put money all over it. then i burned it while chanting some shyt i got in a spell book.

no lie to god somebody has put £125 in my bank account. nobody in my family has enough money to give me that (broke as fukk) and i cant figure out where the money has come from. i nearly shyt my pants cus i had £0.03 in my account for so long. i dont even know why i checked it.

what you use to cleanse the candle?:myman:

So much knowledge in this thread :ohlawd:

Ordered the kybalion a month ago, definitely cracking it open to read today

Randy Marsh

what seems to be the officer, problem?
Daps
Reppin
South Park

probably the job centre cuz there ain't no chance that shyt just magically appeared in your account.. :mjlol:

Vice Gripp

Rookie
Daps
Reppin
Broward County, FL
The video is actually complete bs.

I knew someone was going to post the "debunked" version but I've already watched that. Like I said, I did my own research into these topics after I watched videos lol. I also took world religion classes in college (one in my freshman semester). What you said below the videos isn't inaccurate but you are hypocritically saying that "Wikipedia is a lie" yet telling people to Google things lol as if Google isn't a worse source for information. A web browser simply relies on algorithms while Wiki has a staff that at least attempts to make sure their information is accurate. Google is just going to find you things on the web that anyone can put up.

"History is written by the victors" so you can use said logic towards any history book, website, or any information period. Facts are different than truths, and I can't argue against your individual truth.

Young/Nacho\Drawz

...come on let's picture the possibility...
Daps
I knew someone was going to post the "debunked" version but I've already watched that. Like I said, I did my own research into these topics after I watched videos lol. I also took world religion classes in college (one in my freshman semester). What you said below the videos isn't inaccurate but you are hypocritically saying that "Wikipedia is a lie" yet telling people to Google things lol as if Google isn't a worse source for information. A web browser simply relies on algorithms while Wiki has a staff that at least attempts to make sure their information is accurate. Google is just going to find you things on the web that anyone can put up.

"History is written by the victors" so you can use said logic towards any history book, website, or any information period. Facts are different than truths, and I can't argue against your individual truth.
The video is still bs lol. It actually said that Jesus was born on December 25th! :mjlol:Now you want to ridicule me for showing info which counters it. I'm telling people to use Google to research. Not just take the first result which is usually wiki and run with it like you did. So no, Google isn't worst than wiki. Wiki is one source where Google is billions. You may want to look into something called cross referencing. Shame on you for posting a video that you know is bs and then posting from a site where anyone can change the info at any time as if that could ever be something reliable, then trying to save face by attacking Google. :camby: Council of Nicaea foh with that Dan Brown bs! No wonder your rep is bicken back being bool.

CHILLL

All Star
Daps
i
yah i really did it. the room was dark and i was chanting in front of a candle. :demonic:

the book i got is the elemental encyclopedia of 5000 spells. theres a pdf on google front page. :manny:
is it satanic ?

TheBeigeBomber

#Fukkery
Daps
probably the job centre cuz there ain't no chance that shyt just magically appeared in your account.. :mjlol:

nah im not on the dole. i couldnt afford the bus fare to the job centre so i. ever got any money. dis was like 8 months ago.

Shade

King of Wakanda.
Daps
Reppin
Wakanda

:myman:

Vice Gripp

Rookie
Daps
Reppin
Broward County, FL
The video is still bs lol. It actually said that Jesus was born on December 25th! :mjlol:Now you want to ridicule me for showing info which counters it. I'm telling people to use Google to research. Not just take the first result which is usually wiki and run with it like you did. So no, Google isn't worst than wiki. Wiki is one source where Google is billions. You may want to look into something called cross referencing. Shame on you for posting a video that you know is bs and then posting from a site where anyone can change the info at any time as if that could ever be something reliable, then trying to save face by attacking Google. :camby: Council of Nicaea foh with that Dan Brown bs! No wonder your rep is bicken back being bool.

LoL so you are correct and I'm wrong because the video I posted has generalized information, as I said it did when I posted it? Since you got a hate hard on for Wiki, here's a different site... found with Google....
:myman:

http://www.britannica.com/EBchecked/topic/413817/Council-of-Nicaea

Name drop modern novelists when I'm talkin about Roman empires manipulation brehs........

Side note - If you actually read my post instead of just attacking the video I dropped then you'd see that I have done my own research and not just watched one video on Youtube.