So Kevin Gates Is Into Witchcraft For Real?

Kitsch

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
London
Descendant's of the majority of the slaves are the people of Israel. Respect to the israelites and them other folk but i'm not on that tip. Yoruba paganism/voodoo/ is not of us. Leave that shyt to Kenites who love familiar spirits:pachaha:

Who is us?

CanesMiamiLakers

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Christianity is man's religion and nowhere in the bible is it mentioned along with the term christian. Hate Christianity all you want, not a problem with me bruh. Every person will be judged in the end good or bad, man cannot read the read the heart or see the soul/spirit. People who seek favors from familiar spirits and think they'll outsmart them are lost to me.

So let's keep it a hunnid for those of us worldwide who are really black folk descended from slaves participating in this thread...Africa IS the motherland but we are NOT of those people from the west, south, and central parts of Africa. We are from the land north of Egypt and we fled that land and settled in those lands and blended with those people for safety. Picking up their ways and customs over time even tho documented history shows that central/west african people knew who we really were. Think critically, how could the people of those regions recognize us and sell us but the invaders couldn't tell us apart:sas2:

So yes some of our ancestor's lost their way and accepted the culture of those who sold us to the cacs. That voodoo stuff is "them" not "us" for real. Black folk are inherently righteous people, and I know y'all know damn well deep down inside that playing around with familiar spirits is NOT right.
Everyone believes in what they want. I don't think its wrong only if your using it for evil

2manyFCKNrappers

mentally i measure kilos
Daps
Reppin
Brooklyn
Descendant's of the majority of the slaves are the people of Israel. Respect to the israelites and them other folk but i'm not on that tip. Yoruba paganism/voodoo/ is not of us. Leave that shyt to Kenites who love familiar spirits:pachaha:

wrong.

Israel = Isis Ra & El

The Bible encoded all of the ancient Egyptian/ Khemetic secrets to hide the true wisdom & spirituality from the people who can activate it the easiest (melinated people)

AFRAM GLORY

Superstar
Daps
wrong.

Israel = Isis Ra & El

The Bible encoded all of the ancient Egyptian/ Khemetic secrets to hide the true wisdom & spirituality from the people who can activate it the easiest (melinated people)

As Above, So Below...Only Ra/lucifer/appolyon and and his all seeing eye along with his kenite children would try to hide things and turn the truth upside down...

I'm bowing out of this thread...Don't want to derail it

TheBeigeBomber

#Fukkery
Daps
lol are u for real
how dont u know who any of these ppl are if ur from the uk :stopitslime:

uk cac lol

lol. you do realise who i am? i laugh when people call me cac. im mixed race my mom is white and das who i live with all my life. i been posted pics of me on this site. and i aint from london. i dont listen to london rap. im miles away from london. the name sneakbo means nothing to me. i mean hes been to my city a few times but apart from that i dot know that nikka. i aint know any of these london nikkas cus i aint from london and i got bigger things to worry about than what next man is doing in london.

NkrumahWasRight Is Wrong

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Uncertain grounds
He down with Crowley?

Aleister_Crowley,_Magus.png

crowley did a lot of fukked up shyt. i think the devil in the show supernatural was named after him. someone gave me the book of the golden dawn or w/e the fukk its called. havent read it but skimmed through some parts and its intriguing.

OD-MELA

Pro
Daps
Reppin
lol. you do realise who i am? i laugh when people call me cac. im mixed race my mom is white and das who i live with all my life. i been posted pics of me on this site. and i aint from london. i dont listen to london rap. im miles away from london. the name sneakbo means nothing to me. i mean hes been to my city a few times but apart from that i dot know that nikka. i aint know any of these london nikkas cus i aint from london and i got bigger things to worry about than what next man is doing in london.

lol nt frm ldn either but yeah cool

Daps
Enjoy your secret bath

http://www.spellmaker.com/cleanseyou.htm

religion, voodoo, rituals are non proven bullshyt but create feelings of power and answers and help people through hard times. That is all it is. Piece of mind is powerful but the religion or ritual is just a step stool. I respect it though and envy those who get pure joy or feel empowered from whatever doesnt hurt others. Me, Ill just smoke some dmt if I want to deal with what the unknown actually is, our minds.

Last edited:

TheBeigeBomber

#Fukkery
Daps
remember i did that money spell with the green candle? i carved £ signs into the candle and put money all over it. then i burned it while chanting some shyt i got in a spell book.

no lie to god somebody has put £125 in my bank account. nobody in my family has enough money to give me that (broke as fukk) and i cant figure out where the money has come from. i nearly shyt my pants cus i had £0.03 in my account for so long. i dont even know why i checked it.

honestly im gonna take a pic at the atm. and i dont believe in conicidences.

Grizzly

Home Run Hitter
Daps
Reppin
Bigupyuself
Exactly. It's funny hearing all these Christians in here saying how evil voodoo is and don't even know what it is and don't know why they think it's evil. Voodoo became "wicked" after the Haitian revolution. Haiti took their independence and cast off the white gods of their oppressors and killed every cac on the island. Out if fear of having this revolution spread they made sure to start this propaganda campaign convincing black people it's satanism.

I know Christianity has it's roots in African spirituality and some of it's iconography was taken from Egyptian religions, but the version we got (the descendants of African slaves) is far more wicked than voodoo could ever be. It taught us to love our oppressors, view them as gods, and be passive and turn the other cheek hoping that one day in the sweet by and by we'll finally be free.

Christianity is one of the worst things to happen to black people in America. When the freed slaves went back to Liberia, they actually went to "convert the heathens" to Christianity. That's literally what they said when you read the old writings of those on those ships back to Africa. It got us believing our gods, our religion, our customs was flawed and the white mans one was pure.

And not only that, it's specifically from west Africa we're most of us are more than likely from. Queen Nanny of the Maroons in Jamaica was said to be a Yaruba priestess. Like you said, whether it's on the Caribbean side or the African side, that's part of our history and culture and I'm not going to be afraid to learn about what my people did.

And that documentary that was posted earlier was really good. Learned a lot watching it.
Man I agree with all this especially what you said about Christianity teaching us to love our oppressors, view them as gods, etc....I feel like black people worshiping that white image of Jesus has done the most damage to the black community besides the crack epidemic....people don't really understand how that affects a young person's psyche...your taught that Jesus is the creator of all things, he's the most high, he's the alpha and the omega and when you open the bible on the first page you see a picture of a white man surrounded by angels and you worship that image..you're already being taught subconsciously that whites are superior to black people at a young age that whole time unaware to the fact that the if it wasn't for the white man enslaving black people and forcing that religion on to us none of us would be Christians in the first place..I was one of the lucky ones because in one of the churches that I went to when I was younger I had a sunday school teacher that would teach us that Jesus was a black man so that planted the seeds for me to do my own research and learn the real...the funny thing about it was that the actual preacher of the church was puerto-rican...if he found out what that lady was REALLY teaching the kids he probably would have put a stop to that, lol...and as far as people calling voodoo evil and speaking down on african traditional religions that just sounds like old school slave master rhetoric to me...those type of people you don't even waste energy on..I'm passed the point of trying to convince black people that it's ok to practice our own religions that we created, lol..I posted a book earlier in the thread that they could get if they want to know the real if not then thats on them..gonna check out that documentary you're talking about a lil bit later

Last edited:

↓R↑LYB

I trained Sheng Long and Shonuff
Daps
Reppin
Pawgistan
Man I agree with all this especially what you said about Christianity teaching us to love our oppressors, view them as gods, etc....I feel like black people worshiping that white image of Jesus has done the most damage to the black community besides the crack epidemic....people don't really understand how that affects a young person's psyche...your taught that Jesus is the creator of all things, he's the most high, he's the alpha and the omega and when you open the bible on the first page you see a picture of a white man surrounded by angels and you worship that image..you're already being taught subconsciously that whites are superior to black people at a young age that whole time unaware to the fact that the if it wasn't for the white man enslaving black people and forcing that religion on to us none of us would be Christians in the first place..I was one of the lucky ones because in one of the churches that I went to when I was younger I had a sunday school teacher that teach us that Jesus was a black man so that planted the seeds for me to do my own research and learn the real...the funny thing about it was that the actual preacher of the church was puerto-rican...if he found out what that lady was REALLY teaching the kids he probably would have put a stop to that, lol

Man when I was younger, it wasn't just that Jesus was white, everyone was white. We had these picture Bibles for kids and everyone was European: Jesus, the angels, Mary, Joseph, Moses, Noah, the Egyptians, Abraham......even Adam and Eve.

Surprisingly the only person who they didn't show as a white person was the devil :mjpls:

And yeah that white Jesus shyt is deadly to black people. For a while I believed that not only Jesus, but God was a white man. Thankfully I was able uncondition myself, but a lot of church folk can't.