So Kevin Gates Is Into Witchcraft For Real?

↓R↑LYB

I trained Sheng Long and Shonuff
Daps
Reppin
Pawgistan
Smh. Answer this question, how come this good voodoo ain't helping Haiti now?? How about the countries in Africa? You Nikkas wanna be accepted sooo bad that smh

I'm assuming you're insinuating that I believe voodoo (aka witchcraft and magic) was what actually freed the slaves, if so you're misinterpreting what I'm saying . The reason voodoo helped free the Haitians is because it gave them the strength to fight back. This is what bookman told to his people that finally got them to fight back:

The God who made the sun that shines upon us, who causes the sea to rise, the thunder to roar. do you hear me. All of you. Hidden in the clouds, God witnesses the atrocities the whites commit against us. The god of the whites sanctions their crimes and doesn't care about us. But God, who is so good, orders us to avenge ourselves. He will direct our arms and stands beside us. Destroy the image of the white men's god who is thirsty for our blood and tears. Listen to the voice of freedom rising in our heart.

Like I've been saying over and over in this thread, Christianity as taught to enslaved Africans taught us to not fight back, turn the other cheek, love our enemies, and wait for freedom and happiness in the afterlife. Once my people decided to stop worshiping the god's of their oppressors (white Jesus) and listen to the gods of their own people (as practiced by various west African cultures) they were able to destroy their enemy.

And no, there was no magic involved. Haiti is in the condition it's in because white supremacy exists. After they took their independence (something no other enslaved African had done in the western hemisphere) the US and various European countries sought to economically destabilize those nations out of fear other enslaved African in Europe and the US would follow their lead. Read the history of Haiti post the revolution will give you a better understanding.

Africa is in the condition it's in because of colonialism. Before colonialism we've always had great empires and kingdoms (Songhai, Mali, etc). White missionaries came into Africa to "convert the heathens" and before they knew it, European armies came in subjugated Africa.

As Desmond Tutu said "when the missionaries came to Africa they had the Bible and we had the land. They said 'Let us pray.' We closed our eyes. When we opened them we had the Bible and they had the land."

If Christianity taught black people to fight it's oppressors, I wouldn't have any issues with it. But it's been used as a tool to enslave and colonize my people for centuries.

Vice Gripp

Rookie
Daps
Reppin
Broward County, FL
Like what?? :what:

Warning - the information (as I've looked into directly, myself in my own research while examining religions of the world) is VERY generalized and vague. This short video speaks on many topics that are not very clearly defined and to cover correctly would take a LOT more time. But essentially, this video is a condensed version of the evolution of many religions. Again, it's a general coverage of many many topics and would take a lot more reading into the histories of ancient religions to truly appreciate the scope of what is covered in this.

After you watch the video this is an interesting article to read.... especially since a couple people are obviously enlightened to the lies and propaganda the Roman empire used during their time...
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/First_Council_of_Nicaea

Last edited:

↓R↑LYB

Daps
Reppin
Pawgistan
Like what?? :what:

The antichrist as described in the book of Revelation for example. The Bible taught that after the rapture of the church, the antichrist would come on the scene bringing 3 and a half years of peace to the planet. After those 3 and a half years, the tribulation would begin and all of the plagues of revelation would happen, then the return of Christ, then 1000 years of rule by Jesus, then everlasting peace and a new heaven/earth.

The antichrist came in AD 68 (Nero Herod which is what 666 actually means. In other versions of the bible the mark is 616 which translates into Nero Herod in Greek) and here we were are almost 2000 years later with no Jesus, no world peace, and no signs of any of the plagues and shyt discussed in Revelation.

Not to mention the lack of geological evidence for the Great Deluge ever happening.

2manyFCKNrappers

mentally i measure kilos
Daps
Reppin
Brooklyn
Speak on it breh. What ritual did you do, what did you want, and how did you get it?

Inbox me if you really want to know. I've done rituals to influence hard to reach people to be clients. Money rituals...all kinds of things. Never prayed to a devil or drew a Pentagram. Magic is different than what most people think it is.

CanesMiamiLakers

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Inbox me if you really want to know. I've done rituals to influence hard to reach people to be clients. Money rituals...all kinds of things. Never prayed to a devil or drew a Pentagram. Magic is different than what most people think it is.
I know bout rituals and sacrificing chickens and shyt I've never heard the priest call it magic or witchcraft

Daps
Voodoo came out of Africa breh. Not only that voodoo was what got Haitians under the wickedness of French slavery (many of the French being Christians).

That's part of my heritage as an African and a Jamaican :manny:

Don't matter, it's not the religion of black folk...maybe misguided black folk. Don't be glorifying this shyt and make it seem like its the real religion for blacks. It's evil and if u mess with it you'll get burnt.

↓R↑LYB

Daps
Reppin
Pawgistan
Don't matter, it's not the religion of black folk...maybe misguided black folk. Don't be glorifying this shyt and make it seem like its the real religion for blacks. It's evil and if u mess with it you'll get burnt.

No more evil than Christianity breh. This is what what those white Christians did to the native Americans:

Young/Nacho\Drawz

...come on let's picture the possibility...
Daps

Warning - the information (as I've looked into directly, myself in my own research while examining religions of the world) is VERY generalized and vague. This short video speaks on many topics that are not very clearly defined and to cover correctly would take a LOT more time. But essentially, this video is a condensed version of the evolution of many religions. Again, it's a general coverage of many many topics and would take a lot more reading into the histories of ancient religions to truly appreciate the scope of what is covered in this.

After you watch the video this is an interesting article to read.... especially since a couple people are obviously enlightened to the lies and propaganda the Roman empire used during their time...
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/First_Council_of_Nicaea

The video is actually complete bs.

Wiki isn't a good source of info for anything. I would be very careful using it. It's actually an attack on information and is dumbing down the world.

The antichrist as described in the book of Revelation for example. The Bible taught that after the rapture of the church, the antichrist would come on the scene bringing 3 and a half years of peace to the planet. After those 3 and a half years, the tribulation would begin and all of the plagues of revelation would happen, then the return of Christ, then 1000 years of rule by Jesus, then everlasting peace and a new heaven/earth.

The antichrist came in AD 68 (Nero Herod which is what 666 actually means. In other versions of the bible the mark is 616 which translates into Nero Herod in Greek) and here we were are almost 2000 years later with no Jesus, no world peace, and no signs of any of the plagues and shyt discussed in Revelation.

Not to mention the lack of geological evidence for the Great Deluge ever happening.

No more evil than Christianity breh. This is what what those white Christians did to the native Americans:

I've read over your most recent post and you are way off base. First of all I already went into holocaust/inquisitions/crusades thing before and I did for a reason. Those are things that come from Roman Catholicism and not biblical Christianity. If you insist on arguing about religion in this thread please make the distinction between the two. If you don't know the difference please be fair enough to admit that instead of slandering one belief system due to the crimes of another.

The bible doesn't teach those things done so even if someone claims to be a Christian, that doesn't make the bible wrong if they do them. In reality it just means that the person who did them doesn't believe the very thing they profess to believe. An example would be turning the other cheek. If your girlfriend doesn't want to believe that even though the scriptures tell her to do so, then how can she call herself a Christian? If she goes out and seeks revenge and kills a cop, is Christianity to blame or her? Clearly her. Don't put the mass murder of Indians on the bible or even on Christians based on individuals actions. More than likely it was a holocaust/inquisition/ or crusade.

Lastly the rapture thing and the rest of your last point I quoted are Roman Catholic theories. Google Francisco de Ribera and Robert Bellarmine. You are trying to disprove the bible again by relying on what man has done even though it isn't biblical to begin with. So no, Nero wasn't the antichrist. He may have be a anti-christ, meaning someone who denies that Jesus Christ came in the flesh, but he certainly wasn't the one written about in the book of Revelation. But again, that is apart of Roman Catholicism's theology that came well after the scriptures were written. Only in this time has it been possible for man to buy or sell with a mark IN their right hand or forehead. That prophecy is starting to come pass right before our eyes. Don't be silly and think that it could ever apply to nero. Anti in Greek has two meaning. In place of and against. Vicar of Christ meaning Vicarious Christi in Greek means anti Christ. It is also a title for the pope. The very fact that they claim to be in place of Christ makes them against Christ. :ufdup:Now, if you want to believe in what that antichrist system tells you then be my guest. But stop spreading her lies! You guys have gotten away with this slave masters religion talk for way too long. Either take a step back from what you think you know and do the necessary research or stop speaking on it.

AFRAM GLORY

Superstar
Daps
Only in Christianity you can do bad and be forgiven. In Yoruba and other African religions if your considered a witch or evil the gods will punish you. Christians are lost to me.

Christianity is man's religion and nowhere in the bible is it mentioned along with the term christian. Hate Christianity all you want, not a problem with me bruh. Every person will be judged in the end good or bad, man cannot read the read the heart or see the soul/spirit. People who seek favors from familiar spirits and think they'll outsmart them are lost to me.

So let's keep it a hunnid for those of us worldwide who are really black folk descended from slaves participating in this thread...Africa IS the motherland but we are NOT of those people from the west, south, and central parts of Africa. We are from the land north of Egypt and we fled that land and settled in those lands and blended with those people for safety. Picking up their ways and customs over time even tho documented history shows that central/west african people knew who we really were. Think critically, how could the people of those regions recognize us and sell us but the invaders couldn't tell us apart:sas2:

So yes some of our ancestor's lost their way and accepted the culture of those who sold us to the cacs. That voodoo stuff is "them" not "us" for real. Black folk are inherently righteous people, and I know y'all know damn well deep down inside that playing around with familiar spirits is NOT right.