So Kevin Gates Is Into Witchcraft For Real?

↓R↑LYB

I trained Sheng Long and Shonuff
Daps
Reppin
Pawgistan
:salute: to my fellow African and Jamaican brehthren....there was no avoiding this stuff for us, lol...you were either gonna learn about it from the Jamaican side or the African side but you were gonna learn

Exactly. It's funny hearing all these Christians in here saying how evil voodoo is and don't even know what it is and don't know why they think it's evil. Voodoo became "wicked" after the Haitian revolution. Haiti took their independence and cast off the white gods of their oppressors and killed every cac on the island. Out if fear of having this revolution spread they made sure to start this propaganda campaign convincing black people it's satanism.

I know Christianity has it's roots in African spirituality and some of it's iconography was taken from Egyptian religions, but the version we got (the descendants of African slaves) is far more wicked than voodoo could ever be. It taught us to love our oppressors, view them as gods, and be passive and turn the other cheek hoping that one day in the sweet by and by we'll finally be free.

Christianity is one of the worst things to happen to black people in America. When the freed slaves went back to Liberia, they actually went to "convert the heathens" to Christianity. That's literally what they said when you read the old writings of those on those ships back to Africa. It got us believing our gods, our religion, our customs was flawed and the white mans one was pure.

↓R↑LYB

Daps
Reppin
Pawgistan
:salute: to my fellow African and Jamaican brehthren....there was no avoiding this stuff for us, lol...you were either gonna learn about it from the Jamaican side or the African side but you were gonna learn

And not only that, it's specifically from west Africa we're most of us are more than likely from. Queen Nanny of the Maroons in Jamaica was said to be a Yaruba priestess. Like you said, whether it's on the Caribbean side or the African side, that's part of our history and culture and I'm not going to be afraid to learn about what my people did.

And that documentary that was posted earlier was really good. Learned a lot watching it.

↓R↑LYB

Daps
Reppin
Pawgistan
Idk :sas2:

Lust Magnet
To Get Attention

Items Needed:

• Natural Vanilla Oil

• Red Candle

• Magnet

• A Piece of clothing or jewelry that emphasizes a physical asset, for instance, a choker, a see-through lace blouse, or stockings.
Rub the vanilla oil into the candle and the magnet, and put just a tiny drop on your chosen garment. Light the candle and imagine yourself crackling with sex appeal. Wrap the garment or jewelry around the magnet and pass it clockwise around the candle three times saying:

"Lust magnet, lust magnet, lust magnet"

Wear your charmed piece -- strut your stuff!
Can it? You tell us:sas1:

I tried this and it turned my penis into a vagina :damn:

↓R↑LYB

Daps
Reppin
Pawgistan
Why do people keep doing this?? Drop some inciting points then fade to black? Breh drop some god damn knowledge!!! :damn:

I want to know more about unleashing blockage. I feel I have that x100 :sadcam:

That's why I don't believe in the supernatural aspect of this shyt. nikkas seem incapable of answering a straight forward question.

I exorcised my "demons" through self reflection, discipline, and focus. I removed all the negative people out of my life, confronted the pain and trauma of my past, and disciplined myself to create my own future and reality. As a kid my pops used to tell me he was god and I didn't realize it. Now as an adult I do. If you ignore th e supernatural aspect of it a lot of this shyt is essentially changing the way you think and how you view life.

As that one documentary said, a snake isn't a symbol of evil it's a symbol of wisdom. A skull isn't a symbol of death it's a symbol of our ancestors (like your sweet grandma that passed and you miss her).

ReturnOfJudah

Veteran
Daps
Exactly. It's funny hearing all these Christians in here saying how evil voodoo is and don't even know what it is and don't know why they think it's evil. Voodoo became "wicked" after the Haitian revolution. Haiti took their independence and cast off the white gods of their oppressors and killed every cac on the island. Out if fear of having this revolution spread they made sure to start this propaganda campaign convincing black people it's satanism.

I know Christianity has it's roots in African spirituality and some of it's iconography was taken from Egyptian religions, but the version we got (the descendants of African slaves) is far more wicked than voodoo could ever be. It taught us to love our oppressors, view them as gods, and be passive and turn the other cheek hoping that one day in the sweet by and by we'll finally be free.

Christianity is one of the worst things to happen to black people in America. When the freed slaves went back to Liberia, they actually went to "convert the heathens" to Christianity. That's literally what they said when you read the old writings of those on those ships back to Africa. It got us believing our gods, our religion, our customs was flawed and the white mans one was pure.

Slave masters made it illegal to read so CACs picked and choose what parts of the bible to preach to slaves. Which is still done today in mainstream Christianity. All these different off shoots pick and choose what parts of the bible they want to teach the masses. If you want to real and true understanding you have to read the entire bible, not the ones that you see fit. So i wouldn't say "Christianity is one of the worst things that happened to black people". I would say the version that white people taught us was fukked up, but we can blame white people today because their is a bible in every home and nikkas don't want to pick it up. We dont have that same excuse, we all can read, write, and interpret now.

↓R↑LYB

Daps
Reppin
Pawgistan
Slave masters made it illegal to read so CACs picked and choose what parts of the bible to preach to slaves. Which is still done today in mainstream Christianity. All these different off shoots pick and choose what parts of the bible they want to teach the masses. If you want to real and true understanding you have to read the entire bible, not the ones that you see fit. So i wouldn't say "Christianity is one of the worst things that happened to black people". I would say the version that white people taught us was fukked up, but we can blame white people today because their is a bible in every home and nikkas don't want to pick it up. We dont have that same excuse, we all can read, write, and interpret now.

I use to read the bible from genesis to revelation on a yearly basis. At one point I had books of the bible memorized. The text itself isn't the issue, it's how it was taught to my people (which is why I said the version off Christianity we got is fukked up). If Islam gave black people in America the idea to be passive and love their enemy no matter what I'd say Islam is the worst thing the black man ever encountered.

I went to church with my grandma last Sunday and the preacher (black man) said we need to put the recent murders of black men in gods hands because he will fight our battles for us. My girl is a Christian and even she was calling him a fukk nikka for that shyt.

In contrast I've never met a black muslin who was a c00n either.

CanesMiamiLakers

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I use to read the bible from genesis to revelation on a yearly basis. At one point I had books of the bible memorized. The text itself isn't the issue, it's how it was taught to my people (which is why I said the version off Christianity we got is fukked up). If Islam gave black people in America the idea to be passive and love their enemy no matter what I'd say Islam is the worst thing the black man ever encountered.

I went to church with my grandma last Sunday and the preacher (black man) said we need to put the recent murders of black men in gods hands because he will fight our battles for us. My girl is a Christian and even she was calling him a fukk nikka for that shyt.

In contrast I've never met a black muslin who was a c00n either.
Only in Christianity you can do bad and be forgiven. In Yoruba and other African religions if your considered a witch or evil the gods will punish you. Christians are lost to me.

Young/Nacho\Drawz

...come on let's picture the possibility...
Daps
What kinda power does it have? Have any personal experience?
ouija-board.jpg

A friend of mines ours used to have one and he would tell me all about it. This is back when we both lived in Garland but his moms lived in Balch Springs and he would go spend the weekends with her.

So evidently they got a board and started playing with it. The way the "game" works is that there are numbers and letters of the alphabet on it and you ask questions and it may very well answer you back. There is this part that you put your hands on called the planchette that guides you to the letters and numbers. It also answers yes and no and it will quit on you by moving to good bye.
tumblr_mm1hbuR4Uk1s1t9sxo1_500.jpg

Well what happens is (not for everyone) you ask it questions and then the planchette starts moving by itself and answers the questions by spelling out the answers with the alphabets. :usure:That's why if listen to that old Bone song they're asking "Mr. Ouija" question. They're chanting questions to it throughout the song and asking it their future. In the NWA video that came with efil4zaggiN you can see Dre, Eazy and Ren using the Ouija board in it. Don't remember if Yella is or not. Anyway........................

So he's telling me about it moving by itself and alot of crazy ish every time he comes back from a weekend over there. The whole time I'm telling him he needs to leave it alone, :whoa: this went on for a few months. I really don't remember much except that it would move by itself and the very last incident that happened to him when he finally decided to get rid of it.

So he tells me that him and his boy was using it and all of a sudden he got real hot and he got this urge to start choking his boy. He said it just took control of him and he had to fight it from literally taking control of him completely and choking his homie to death. He finally got the message and threw the board away. Not only did he throw it away, he threw it away outside. Like, he didn't even want it in his house because he was so freaked out. But it didn't end there. :sas2:

He tells me the next day he goes outside and the trash can he threw the board away in was knocked over and the board was sitting on the ground opened up like it was just waiting to be used again. :merchant:

TRUE STORY!
Take it as a warning.

After doing research on various occult things I now know that the Ouija board is a tool used for divination. Meaning it can be used to communicate with spirits. The board doesn't really move by itself, it's a spirit moving it, answering your questions and whatever other experiences you may have with it. I'll say it again, ultimately no good can come from it. Sure, you may ask it for that days winner lottery number and may actually win. But over time it's going to catch up to you and reveal its true evil side to you.

From what I've learned there are spirits called seducing spirits that will appear to you as being good at first but that's just to draw you in further. The so called all seeing eye is a seducing spirit that wants to be worshiped as God. Then there are familiar spirits that are familiar with people, places and things that you inquire about. They like to pretend they are your dead relatives so you will talk to them and give them more and more access to YOU. All aliens are are spirits. They aren't green creatures living on another planet they are just lying spirits that present themselves as aliens and have deceived many into believing in them.

You have to look at it this way when dealing with the spirit realm. You can't see the spirit world and the spirits but they can see you! That already gives them the upper hand. You can't really know what your dealing with, only what they present to you as truth. I'm guessing that the ones that can actually manifest are more powerful ones or ones that someone has invited in. That's just a guess though. All of this type of stuff is in the old testament, it's not anything new to mankind. That's why I'm not listening to those in favor of this. :ufdup:

Imma finish this like this: You can win repeatedly in three card molly as long as a grifter let's you but the end result is you losing it all. That's how these spirits work, you're just a mark or a pawn in the game of good vs. evil.

alpo

Dade County carol city
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Carol city

Smh. Answer this question, how come this good voodoo ain't helping Haiti now?? How about the countries in Africa? You Nikkas wanna be accepted sooo bad that smh