So Kevin Gates Is Into Witchcraft For Real?

Makavalli

Sinister is a system
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Ima tell you like this breh.... I aint from lousiana but I know about some voodoo shyt from the islands

skeleton key is the scariest movie i ever saw cuz that shyt is REAL

Just saw the movie on cable a few days ago and had to dvr it and watch it again cuz i was like wtf happened how? That shyt real bruh ??:ohhh:

↓R↑LYB

I trained Sheng Long and Shonuff
Daps
Reppin
Pawgistan
That shyt is heavy down here too... My Haitian homeboy put me on. When a nicca says he's about to take a bath it means more than one thing :mjpls: That shyt is mos def real and I fukk with it

I wanna read up more on voodoo. Personally I don't believe in the supernatural, but a voodoo priest in Haiti named bookman was the catalyst to the Haitian revolution. Everything I know about it I learned from cacs and I'd like to have an unbiased understanding of it.

↓R↑LYB

Daps
Reppin
Pawgistan
I'm from New Orleans too and witchcraft is alive well down there and it has real power.

I saw a interview Gates did and he said he was real heavy into vampire novels too. Also there is a strong Creole population and influence on certain parts of Louisiana and alot of them be heavy into witchcraft.
Yeah because Ouija boards are completely harmless. :usure:

What kinda power does it have? Have any personal experience?

↓R↑LYB

Daps
Reppin
Pawgistan
My fam is Jamaican and I remember my moms giving us these baths, lighting candles, and reading from this book when if was younger. We used to have to carry around these pouches with stones I'm them and a ribbon tied around it for protection when some shyt was going down.

I should ask my moms bout that shyt, but I'm kinda nervous :lupe:

↓R↑LYB

Daps
Reppin
Pawgistan
Now we got a bunch of smart dummies in here talking about voodoo is the religion of black people and supporting it. That's evil and if you fukk with that shyt you'll see what's up. Quit glorifying the shyt y'all.

Voodoo came out of Africa breh. Not only that voodoo was what got Haitians under the wickedness of French slavery (many of the French being Christians).

That's part of my heritage as an African and a Jamaican :manny:

↓R↑LYB

Daps
Reppin
Pawgistan
Kybalion, ever read it?
If so, DM with some beginners literature :lupe:

I read the Kybalion a while back. Real deep book man. When I read the 5th principal the shyt fukked a nikka up :ohhh:

V. THE PRINCIPLE OF RHYTHM.

"Everything flows, out and in; everything has its tides; all things rise and fall; the pendulum-swing manifests in everything; the measure of the swing to the right is the measure of the swing to the left; rhythm compensates." — The Kybalion.

This Principle embodies the truth that in everything there is manifested a measured motion, to and fro; a flow and inflow; a swing backward and forward; a pendulum-like movement; a tide-like ebb and flow; a high-tide and low-tide; between the two poles which exist in accordance with the Principle of Polarity described a moment ago. There is always an action and a reaction; an advance and a retreat a rising and a sinking. This is in the affairs of the Universe, suns, worlds, men, animals, mind, energy, and matter. This law is manifest in the creation and destruction of worlds; in the rise and fall of nations; in the life of all things; and finally in the mental states of Man (and it is with this latter that the Hermetists find the understanding of the Principle most important). The Hermetists have grasped this Principle, finding its universal application, and have also discovered certain means to overcome its effects in themselves by the use of the appropriate formulas and methods. They apply the Mental Law of Neutralization. They cannot annul the Principle, or Cause it to cease its operation, but they have learned how to escape its effects upon themselves to a certain degree depending upon the Mastery of the Principle. They have learned how to USE it, instead of being USED BY it. In this and similar methods, consist the Art of the Hermetists. The Master of Hermetics polarizes himself at the point at which he desires to rest, and then neutralizes the Rhythmic swing of the pendulum which would tend to carry him to the other pole. All individuals who have attained any degree of Self-Mastery do this to a certain degree, more or less unconsciously, but the Master does this consciously, and by the use of his Will and attains a degree of Poise and Mental Firmness almost impossible of belief on the part of the masses who are swung backward and forward like a pendulum. This Principle and that of Polarity have been closely studied by the Hermetists, and the methods of counteracting, neutralizing and USING them form an important part of the Hermetic Mental Alchemy.
This Principle and that of Polarity have been closely studied by the Hermetists, and the methods of counteracting, neutralizing and USING them form an important part of the Hermetic Mental Alchemy.

The shyt is basically a different way of thinking about life. The shyt I took away from this principal is I need to learn how to MASTER myself. I can't stop the direction of the world but I can master my life so that I'm not affected by the shyt going on around me and focus on being the master of me.

↓R↑LYB

Daps
Reppin
Pawgistan
calling on false gods and demonic spirits for power is not science, its called witchcraft. The bible is the only source of wisdom where you learn about the true HOLY spiritual rituals, prayers, temple alters etc and how to receive and channel the power of the MOST HIGH. It doesn't take much to pick apart the wickedness of pagan rites based on imaginary deities fashioned after animals

Which version of the bible :lupe:?

Grizzly

Home Run Hitter
Daps
Reppin
Bigupyuself
Voodoo came out of Africa breh. Not only that voodoo was what got Haitians under the wickedness of French slavery (many of the French being Christians).

That's part of my heritage as an African and a Jamaican :manny:
:salute: to my fellow African and Jamaican brehthren....there was no avoiding this stuff for us, lol...you were either gonna learn about it from the Jamaican side or the African side but you were gonna learn

BedRoomI'z

All Money In
Daps
Reppin
South Memphis
Post tht if u can breh. And the site i was lookin at had a cpl money spells... I got a lot more questions before i do any of this shyt... Thought about puttin this bytch tht got me outta 3k name on ice... I need to kno more tho.

U really did it or was :troll:

:merchant:

:whoa:

BlaKcMoney

Hijo Del Ray
Daps
this thread is not to encourage yall nikkas to start trying to practice voodou and magic :snoop:

:dahell: nikka said he did a "money spell"

Romans 13:12
The night is far spent, the day is at hand: let us therefore cast off the works of darkness, and let us put on the armour of light.

Holy spiritual power only comes from the Most High through Christ, anything else is of Satan