So Kevin Gates Is Into Witchcraft For Real?

TheBeigeBomber

#Fukkery
Daps
Post tht if u can breh. And the site i was lookin at had a cpl money spells... I got a lot more questions before i do any of this shyt... Thought about puttin this bytch tht got me outta 3k name on ice... I need to kno more tho.

U really did it or was :troll:

yah i really did it. the room was dark and i was chanting in front of a candle. :demonic:

the book i got is the elemental encyclopedia of 5000 spells. theres a pdf on google front page. :manny:

Earnings

Ele Jefe
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Victory Lane
yah i really did it. the room was dark and i was chanting in front of a candle. :demonic:

the book i got is the elemental encyclopedia of 5000 spells. theres a pdf on google front page. :manny:
Quiet as kept i got a jumpdrive wit a bunch of crazy :demonic: shyt tht my dude frm school hit me with. He downloaded hella shyt from demonoid (:damn:).

DoomzdayzV

Banned
Daps
Reppin
NULL
finally got around to peepin this thread...I was wondering why it was doing numbers and expected to see some clown shyt but yeah, its jewels being dropped...

anyways...magic is VERY real and very misunderstood. Something as seemingly innocuous as your favorite song is in fact a magic spell. A series of notes in sequence affects you and can make you feel certain things like agression, tranquility, etc....that's a spell. A performer holding an audience captive is pure magic.

Anyways....rituals are not my thing. If a person can learn to clear their body and mind of all pollution...they can then manipulate their own reality from a safe place. It is REALLY not safe for anyone who still has energy blockages in their system to mess with magic. In Dianetics these blockages are called Engrams. This is also christianity's version of "Demons". Humans accumulate crippling levels of these emotional blockages through traumatic experience....everything from being hungry as a baby, to being beaten as a younger child, as well as adult traumas are remembered and stored in the physical and subtle bodies. When you learn to release these (some call this "exorcism")...then you can operate in your right mind and in fact perform REAL magic from the heart, not out of curiosity or ego driven purposes. dissolving these blockages is very very painful....its a lifetime of trauma evacuated from the body and mind over the course of a couple days.

blackzeus

Superstar
Daps
slideshow-7.png

The coli the greatest y'all :dead::dead::dead::dead:

TheBeigeBomber

#Fukkery
Daps
finally got around to peepin this thread...I was wondering why it was doing numbers and expected to see some clown shyt but yeah, its jewels being dropped...

anyways...magic is VERY real and very misunderstood. Something as seemingly innocuous as your favorite song is in fact a magic spell. A series of notes in sequence affects you and can make you feel certain things like agression, tranquility, etc....that's a spell. A performer holding an audience captive is pure magic.

Anyways....rituals are not my thing. If a person can learn to clear their body and mind of all pollution...they can then manipulate their own reality from a safe place. It is REALLY not safe for anyone who still has energy blockages in their system to mess with magic. In Dianetics these blockages are called Engrams. This is also christianity's version of "Demons". Humans accumulate crippling levels of these emotional blockages through traumatic experience....everything from being hungry as a baby, to being beaten as a younger child, as well as adult traumas are remembered and stored in the physical and subtle bodies. When you learn to release these (some call this "exorcism")...then you can operate in your right mind and in fact perform REAL magic from the heart, not out of curiosity or ego driven purposes. dissolving these blockages is very very painful....its a lifetime of trauma evacuated from the body and mind over the course of a couple days.

:wow:

The Realist Perspective

Superstar
Bushed
Daps
Reppin
NULL

Why do people keep doing this?? Drop some inciting points then fade to black? Breh drop some god damn knowledge!!! :damn:

I want to know more about unleashing blockage. I feel I have that x100 :sadcam:

Grizzly

Home Run Hitter
Daps
Reppin
Bigupyuself
A lot of good points in your posts but a ritual can be as simple as kneeling down and praying before you go to sleep... it doesn't always have to be this extreme thing like you describe.. In Yoruba, when you start getting into the deeper more laborious rituals there's a lot of preparation and cleansing that has to take place but even those shouldn't be painful... Again though, I can only speak for the Yoruba side of things... maybe in other spiritual practices it's like that but if you have a good teacher to guide you it shouldn't this painful and excruciating experience like you describe

Apollo Creed

Look at your face
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Handsome Boyz Ent
One thing I will say is brehs stay positive, when you have negative people in your life bad things will happen. Watch out when it comes to the women you get involved in. My ex was super negative and that energy would rub off on me and cause me to face difficulties. When I left her my life has taken a very positive turn on so many levels. I think all of the "magic" and stuff comes down to like others have said is manipulating energy along with it being "Non European Science", like my Aunt made some kind of drink from the skins of plantain that "cured" ebola for the people who drank it back home in Liberia.