So Kevin Gates Is Into Witchcraft For Real?

Earnings

Ele Jefe
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Victory Lane
so, can you use this on bytches? :lolbron:
Idk :sas2:

Lust Magnet
To Get Attention

Items Needed:

• Natural Vanilla Oil

• Red Candle

• Magnet

• A Piece of clothing or jewelry that emphasizes a physical asset, for instance, a choker, a see-through lace blouse, or stockings.
Rub the vanilla oil into the candle and the magnet, and put just a tiny drop on your chosen garment. Light the candle and imagine yourself crackling with sex appeal. Wrap the garment or jewelry around the magnet and pass it clockwise around the candle three times saying:

"Lust magnet, lust magnet, lust magnet"

Wear your charmed piece -- strut your stuff!
Can it? You tell us:sas1:

fukkyalifestyle

Superstar
Daps
Idk :sas2:

Lust Magnet
To Get Attention

Items Needed:

• Natural Vanilla Oil

• Red Candle

• Magnet

• A Piece of clothing or jewelry that emphasizes a physical asset, for instance, a choker, a see-through lace blouse, or stockings.
Rub the vanilla oil into the candle and the magnet, and put just a tiny drop on your chosen garment. Light the candle and imagine yourself crackling with sex appeal. Wrap the garment or jewelry around the magnet and pass it clockwise around the candle three times saying:

"Lust magnet, lust magnet, lust magnet"

Wear your charmed piece -- strut your stuff!
Can it? You tell us:sas1:
that shyt gives me the creeps just reading it, I cannot fukk with that
unless it works :shaq:

Grizzly

Home Run Hitter
Daps
Reppin
Bigupyuself
Some people don't even believe in right and wrong and what someone deems right and wrong someone else might not. Hence this very discussion.
You're talking in circles my dude.. "what someone deems right and wrong someone else might not"... Ok? we all have different values/beliefs and that's what makes us unique as human beings.. "some people don't even believe in right and wrong".. good for them but one, that still doesn't change universal law and two, they shouldn't even be part of the discussion then.. I'm trying to figure out what point you're trying to make here.... don't talk in riddles, be straightforward with what you want to say

hotbeezie

Go Dawgzz!!!!
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Louisiana
I'm in class with a chick who practices witchcraft. I went over her house once and her shyt looked like the inside of a gypsy caravan and shyt. Had drapes, candles, and beads everywhere. I was walking thru that bytch like :ohhh:

She wanted to smoke with me but I hit her with the :whoa:. She prolly woulda laced that shyt and chopped me up for some ritual. I did get some head tho :lolbron:

:whoa:

dont eat her spagetti's breh or
:ufdup:
:wow:

Young/Nacho\Drawz

...come on let's picture the possibility...
Daps
Sounds good but we're dealing with adults here not little kids.. People know the difference between right and wrong.. Just to put it in perspective.. If you go to a babalawo to get a prosperity ritual done because your about to have a kid and need a better paying job there's nothing selfish about that... you're looking out for the best interest of your family... on the flipside, If you go to a voodoo priest with the intention of having a bad luck curse put on someone you don't like.. you know what you're doing is wrong thats why you went with the intention of wishing "bad" luck on that person and by doing that you should expect "bad" karma to come back at your ass.. it's that simple

You're talking in circles my dude.. "what someone deems right and wrong someone else might not"... Ok? we all have different values/beliefs and that's what makes us unique as human beings.. "some people don't even believe in right and wrong".. good for them but one, that still doesn't change universal law and two, they shouldn't even be part of the discussion then.. I'm trying to figure out what point you're trying to make here.... don't talk in riddles, be straightforward with what you want to say
How am I talking in circles or riddles. :what:Why shouldn't they be apart of this discussion? Because you don't have an argument for that scenario? You're saying everyone knows right from wrong and I'm saying no everyone doesn't. The example is this discussion. You're saying to practice this is ok and I'm saying no it's wrong. Who's right here and who's wrong? There may be universal laws but that doesn't mean that everyone knows them or even believes in them. Some atheist don't believe in right or wrong good/evil either. Some believe it's right to blow themselves up and they'll be rewarded for it. Based on what you said those who don't share the same moral compass as you are setting themselves up for failure simply because in their mind what they think is good is actually evil. So if they go in with good intentions but it's actually evil according to universal law, then this bs will turn on them and curse them. You simply saying as long as it's good intentions then you'll be fine doesn't fly considering everyone doesn't share your idea of good. Is there some sort of good/evil guide that one could read to determine the difference before they go in for a consultation? :mjlol:I know it's not the bible right? Hope I clarified myself. :manny:

Yaboysix

That nikka
Daps
Reppin
Tampa Florida
You couldn't be more wrong, C1 Young Spray and Mark Lambie are all from Tottenham, all have multiple bodies (c1 and mark), these guys are real gangsters affiliated to the shower posse, Mark Lambies pull was so much he was getting nikkas touch out in Jamaica, hes a real gangster if there ever was one, pure wicked, and hes out now btw.

And tea and crumpets is British food, we're eating Curry goat and stew chicken and Jollof rice in London, most these peiople are 2nd 3rd generation immigrants at most, so the traditional African Carribean culture for the most part is still intact.
Preciate The info.didn't even kno many black folks were in london (they dont show it on tv much here)

Would love to visit but after that.....noopee lol.

DrX

Coming For The Crown (Japanese Dreaming)
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
this nikka to stupid to understand anything other than bytches , blunts and booz

FeloniousMonk

Dont mind me..Im a azzhole
Daps
Reppin
Them Lo Lifes...
The 42 Divine Principles of Maat in Budge's native English follows:

I have not committed sin.
I have not committed robbery with violence.
I have not stolen food.I have not swindled offerings.
I have not stolen from God/Goddess.
I have not told lies.
I have not carried away food.
I have not cursed.
I have not closed my ears to truth.
I have not committed adultery.
I have not made anyone cry.
I have not assaulted anyone.
I am not deceitful.
I have not stolen anyone’s land.
I have not been an eavesdropper.
I have not falsely accused anyone.
I have not been angry without reason.
I have not seduced anyone’s wife.
I have not polluted the water.
I have not spoken angrily or arrogantly.
I have not cursed anyone in thought, word or deeds.
I have not placed myself on a pedestal.
I have not stolen what belongs to God/Goddess.
I have not stolen from or disrespected the deceased.
I have not taken food from a child.
I have not acted with insolence.
I have not destroyed property belonging to God/Goddess.

Here's a start:manny:

Last edited:

AFRAM GLORY

Superstar
Daps
@s0f0cused you got any money spells? i just carved money signs into my green candle, put money all around the base of the candle and lit it while chanting "money flow money grow, candle burn watch me earn" :demonic:

i got myself a spell book :ohhh:

This ninja bout to turn into a walking lord infamous/koopsta knicca lyric:damn:

Earnings

Ele Jefe
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Victory Lane
i probably saw it while i was high den went to sleep and forgot about it.

did anyone link that haitian zombie documentary where dude goes to haiti and visits all these voodoo masters and shyt. :ohhh:
Post tht if u can breh. And the site i was lookin at had a cpl money spells... I got a lot more questions before i do any of this shyt... Thought about puttin this bytch tht got me outta 3k name on ice... I need to kno more tho.

U really did it or was :troll: