Doin2Much Williams

Grace Under Fiyah
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Insignificant posting from an insignificant poster
kate-upton-dougie.gif

:takedat:

now that's one sassy ass caucasion white bytch!!!

*holds tip money to pizza delivery boy*

"take that, take that, take that!"

Mr210

Banned
Daps
Reppin
NULL
good for diddy but lets be honest its nothing serious between the 2 of them,

Gravity

Banned
Daps
So you say? Anyways don't let me stop you from enjoying this "we made it" thread
Well, let me stop you from trying to use this thread to further your obvious BS agenda. There's hardly anybody in here on that "we made it" nonsense. The only people in here that think that this is a :win: are people who are looking at how potentially mad this will make racist white boys. Get some self esteem sweetheart, nobody's dancing in the streets because Diddy possibly bagged a white chic regardless of how bad you want to paint it that way.

Chelsea Bridge

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Well, let me stop you from trying to use this thread to further your obvious BS agenda. There's hardly anybody in here on that "we made it" nonsense. The only people in here that think that this is a :win: are people who are looking at how potentially mad this will make racist white boys. Get some self esteem sweetheart, nobody's dancing in the streets because Diddy possibly bagged a white chic regardless of how bad you want to paint it that way.
I bet the same ones in here celebrating making white men mad will be :to: if a white chick said she didn't mess with black men or would look at a white women and wonder if she is attracted to black men. I've seen the posts in other threads. This whole "making "cacs" mad shyt is so phony and there are threads proving that.

ebonykiss

All Star
Daps

I have self esteem sweetheart that's why you will never catch me worshiping :win: , but I call hypocrisy out when I see it some posters like to criticize BW for worshiping/competing with :win: will participate is the same type of behavior, if not for that I WNGIF

Gravity

Banned
Daps
I bet the same ones in here celebrating making white men mad will be :to: if a white chick said she didn't mess with black men or would look at a white women and wonder if she is attracted to black men. I've seen the posts in other threads. This whole "making "cacs" mad shyt is so phony and there are threads proving that.
I couldn't care less what you would or wouldn't bet on regarding some hypothetical situation regarding nameless posters. You seem rather salty and hell bent on proving some kind of point. This thread doesn't do it for you though:manny:
I have self esteem sweetheart that's why you will never catch me worshiping :win: , but I call hypocrisy out when I see it some posters like to criticize BW for worshiping/competing with :win: will participate is the same type of behavior, if not for that I WNGIF
I don't suport hypocrisy either, but this thread isn't an example of people worshipping a white woman or celebrating just becaue a black man has gotten with a white woman. Read back through the thread with a clear mind minus the agenda. You've jumped the gun here.

ebonykiss

All Star
Daps
I don't suport hypocrisy either, but this thread isn't an example of people worshipping a white woman or celebrating just becaue a black man has gotten with a white woman. Read back through the thread with a clear mind minus the agenda. You've jumped the gun here.

If you are into WW and I offended you I apologize but I'm talking to those that do support hypocrisy , they know themselves... I call it how I see it, if this was about BW few people are concerned about who and who "jumps the gun"

Gravity

Banned
Daps
If you are into WW and I offended you I apologize but I'm talking to those that do support hypocrisy , they know themselves... I call it how I see it, if this was about BW few people are concerned about who and who "jumps the gun"
No need to apologize. I'm not into white women at all by the way. While there is an element of black woman-hate here, I think that you female posters focus entirely too much on the posters that are on that. It's like you want to use those posters who hate on black women to represent everybody here or black men in general. Don't speak in generalities if you're talking about people specifically. If you were simply calling it like you see it, I wouldn't have quoted you. You're calling out stuff that isn't here, not in this thread at least. This whole internet gender war amongst black people is just wack on all levels. It completely prevents constructive dialogue.

twan83

GOAT FATHER
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Texas
:blessed: to see the FURY of CACs :obama2::obama2:

They've been touting her as the hottest white woman of our generation for a good minute. Can't wait to watch them change and say she's "fat", a "whore" or a "slut" or something horrible like that. The smell of ether will permeate the air for a few weeks

:ahh:

that line alone :snoop: :smh:

dont get me wrong i smash just cuz but if they were to say it was her

scarlett-johansson-gif-7.gif

:ahh: :noah: