So Jey Uso “Can’t Work” in the ring, Is “Flabby/Out of Shape”….But Solo don’t have those same issues?

Silkk

Thats My Quarterback :to:
Daps
MFs would’ve been better off trying to use his past DWIs as the excuse instead of pulling that foolishness out they ass :mjlol:

Novembruh

Nah.
Daps
Reppin
The Bay
Only thing I can say is that heel faction leaders aren't held to the same in-ring or appearance standards as a solo top babyface is. As a heel it helps to not have exciting, varied movesets and to not be cut up because both of those things can lend themselves to getting heat.

Jey got the popularity and the crowd connection shyt down, no question :hubie:
But he's missing another needed pillar as a face.

As a top babyface, you either gotta have the exciting moveset, the top-tier selling, or you gotta be one of them faces that look the part of being able to run the fade with the world and keep going.

Either he gotta get with Sami and learn that psychology and underdog selling, he needs to up his in-ring offense to add more excitement than fittyleven superkicks and some pop-locking, or he gotta get himself into leaner fighting shape.
Can't have bland moves, be mid at selling for heat AND out there too gassed at the end of a match to stop a muscular orange man from MurderDeathKilling your partner when you 3 feet away and sucking wind to hit the yeets.

I like Jey's resurgence as a solo act, but as he is right now there is zero reason he should be going over what will be the next big crop of top heels: Drew, Gunther and Bron. I honestly don't even think he should be higher on the face order than Sami, all things being equal :yeshrug: Cuz learn a new hold, get himself a crisp new finish, or come out nicely in an extended feud with someone not blood related to him, I'll change my mind for sure.

But if you remove the catchprase... does Jey Uso do anything objectively better as a babyface than even a Wes Lee?

firemanBk

The Manslayer
Daps
Reppin
Brooklyn
What the fukk is your obsession with Jey lately?
3 different threads in like a week complaining about his push? :mjlol:
I also don't see what the fukk Jey and Solo have to do with each other at all
Hey got to main event WM, SummerSlam AND Survivor Series last year
Solo gets one title shot and it's an issue? :russ:

Silkk

Daps
What the fukk is your obsession with Jey lately?
3 different threads in like a week complaining about his push? :mjlol:
I also don't see what the fukk Jey and Solo have to do with each other at all
Hey got to main event WM, SummerSlam AND Survivor Series last year
Solo gets one title shot and it's an issue? :russ:
Im bored at work :manny:

And I just said it ain’t an issue with me cause I don’t believe the BS some of yall are spewing about Jey anyway.

But are you telling me Solo is a better worker than Jey and in better shape? :jbhmm:

Raw Sauce

Superstar
Daps
The difference is Solo works a slow style that looks right the way he does it
Jey works like a high flier moving in molasses
Watchin him go for the dive outta the ring cracks me up
Ya know how the crowd goes
WHOOOOOOOOAA
as the wrassler runs the ropes?
Jey's is more like
WHOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA
Crowd be all outta breath
:deadrose:

Silkk

Daps
The difference is Solo works a slow style that looks right the way he does it
Jey works like a high flier moving in molasses
Watchin him go for the dive outta the ring cracks me up
Ya know how the crowd goes
WHOOOOOOOOAA
as the wrassler runs the ropes?
Jey's is more like
WHOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA
Crowd be all outta breath
:deadrose:
Lol

King Sun

Big Boss
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Jey been wrestling for 20 yrs right? Even though he looks healthy that shyt might have added up over the years for him to move the way yall want him? Maybe he should switch his style to a LA knight/Joe Hendry type style now?

Silkk

Daps
Jey been wrestling for 20 yrs right? Even though he looks healthy that shyt might have added up over the years for him to move the way yall want him? Maybe he should switch his style to a LA knight/Joe Hendry type style now?
I dont even know what some of these fools talking bout. He been wrestling the same way for at least 6-8 years.

Rollie Forbes

Drapetomaniac.
Daps
Jey & Jimmy are getting old, and Father Time ain't stronger than those islander genes.
I'll shoot Solo some bail, too. I've never seen a cut up Samoan until Junior Seau joined the League. The Juniors, Romans, and Troy Polamalus are rare. Most Samoan wrestlers are usually on the Rikishi, Crip Mac, Boo-Yaa Tribe side of the game.
:flabbynsick:

O.Red

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Different styles

Solo has always presented as an enforcer/tank style of heel, thus he requires less to fufill that role. Get some aggressive a$$hole blows in, mean mug, cheat, and hit nikkas with the thumb

The Usos always presented as a kinetic high flying team, and their chemistry gave it credence for a while, but when they became Team :mjgrin:Heard Y'all Like Super Kicks" the luster began wearing off. And like mentioned before in these threads that Jey/Jimmy Mania match buried both of them. You're clearly having problems accepting this but them nikkas were the sum of their parts and have proven to be unremarkable solo workers:manny:

Its all about presentation and context. If Rey Mysterio started wrestling like Drew McIntyre nikkas would rightfully go :dahell:

MikelArteta

Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Top 4
Isn't it amazing that guys like Booker t and Rikishi (yes I know) are calling out WWE. Guys who have been in the business for over 30 years and have never been prima Donna's . They see it we see it.