”I Don’t Know What The fukk They’re Doing With Jey” - Rikishi

King Sun

Big Boss
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
You know what I respect it. Who wouldn’t want the best for their child. But man we don’t need all the Samoans running everything again. I don’t know what they can do to appease the fanbase and his OG
Are they really though? They are the main event but none of these dudes really benefited as of yet besides Roman.

Easy-E

I 💗My Tribal Chief
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NO/VA/Nashville
I looked up Jey's contract and if he's only getting paid 250k I would think about leaving. Yes he's selling merchandise and yes he's over with the fans. But I'm not sure Triple H sees him as that guy. When you look at what AEW has done with Cody Rhodes and swerve Strickland it wouldn't hurt to have a conversation with Tony Khan. The Netflix deal and the endorsements would definitely make it hard for me but it's like you staying in a corporate job making good money but you're never going to get that star promotion. Also Sasha Banks is making 5 million from AEW. So it's not like AEW is struggling.

Breh, stop believing them websites.

Roman fukking Reigns wouldn't let his cousin get paid a minimum contract.

dh86

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Detroit
I looked up Jey's contract and if he's only getting paid 250k I would think about leaving. Yes he's selling merchandise and yes he's over with the fans. But I'm not sure Triple H sees him as that guy. When you look at what AEW has done with Cody Rhodes and swerve Strickland it wouldn't hurt to have a conversation with Tony Khan. The Netflix deal and the endorsements would definitely make it hard for me but it's like you staying in a corporate job making good money but you're never going to get that star promotion. Also Sasha Banks is making 5 million from AEW. So it's not like AEW is struggling.

Jey was hovering around the main event until he started yeeting and then he was top merch seller so hes well into 7 digits. 250k is like Carmelo or Dragunov

R=G

Street Terrorist
Bushed
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Westcoast
Rikishi has gone on another epic rant about the current booking of his son, “Main Event” Jey Uso, this time even pointing out how “The Yeet Man” could jump-ship to AEW if WWE doesn’t “get it together and do the right thing.”
Rikishi continued, noting he has been contemplating calling Jey and advising him to “take a break” from WWE and allow them to figure out what they want to do with him now that he is over at this level.
The Yeet Man is out doing personal appearances. It’s not because he has to. It’s because that’s the demand of the fans. Of all the characters they picked, they picked The Yeet Man. Make no mistake about it. I am not in favoritism of my son. I’m speaking about what is happening. It could be any other wrestler. What is the case? Why aren’t you lighting this kid up and letting him do his thing? Let’s hope WWE gets it together and does the right thing.”

R=G

Street Terrorist
Bushed
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Westcoast
Jey is not as great as his over-ness. It’s not hard to see why he’s where he’s at.
Who is as great as their reaction? The Rebel finally had a good match at Summerslam...Rhea has had overpraised matches for a couple of years now..Priest wasnt consistent pre title run and during his title run...

Bianca Bel Air
Liv
Iyo Sky
Gunther
Sami
Owens
Drew

Those types been legit all year.

Easy-E

I 💗My Tribal Chief
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NO/VA/Nashville
Rhea has had overpraised matches for a couple of years now.

It took the strongest stan-base on Twitter (LIv) for ppl to finally call her out.

She powerbombs a man then has a bunch of mid title defenses .. ever time til she fukked her shoulder up.

• Dap
Reactions: R=G