”I Don’t Know What The fukk They’re Doing With Jey” - Rikishi

Silkk

Thats My Quarterback :to:
Daps
This is how I know y'all are just whiny bytches cause if they sent him out there just to get beatdown and laid out with Rhea and Priest y'all would've complained they're burying Jey 100%
You can always tell who the dikk sucking stanleys are when the name calling comes out. :camby:

OneDeep

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
New Orleans
It’s not a Ziggler/Ryder situation where he’s being held back for no reason

Does he have it to be a top guy? Yes he already is

Does he have it to be THE top guy? Of course but position is locked up right now

Rather people want to admit but WWE’s roster is stronger than it been in years

The mid card hasn’t had this much depth since the early 2000’s I would say Jey is in a great spot right now to where if

Drew
Punk
Gunther

Goes out with injury they could slide him in to their spot

And to add Jey can tell a great story outside the ring but in ring is where things turn sideways not to say he’s a bad wrestler he’s one of the greatest tag team wrestlers of all time I’m just say his match with Jimmy wasn’t exactly up to par with the story that came along with it

OneDeep

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
New Orleans
Lmao @ Riskishi talking about Jey in AEW wanting his son to get exposed like that
  • Would have to use a different name
  • Couldn't use the entrance music
  • Couldn't use Yeet since that's a WWE trademark now
  • Would be in a company where work rate is prioritized
They'd fukking hate him there wtf is Riskishi even talking about
How about he talk about his other son headlining SummerSlam when he really not even close to ready for that slot?
They would have him in Tag matches with the Young Bucks only to have him lose:beli:

R=G

Street Terrorist
Bushed
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Westcoast
This is how I know y'all are just whiny bytches cause if they sent him out there just to get beatdown and laid out with Rhea and Priest y'all would've complained they're burying Jey 100%
Shouldn't of gotten beat down then...just ends the segment as they leave out

R=G

Street Terrorist
Bushed
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Westcoast
It’s not a Ziggler/Ryder situation where he’s being held back for no reason

Does he have it to be a top guy? Yes he already is

Does he have it to be THE top guy? Of course but position is locked up right now

Rather people want to admit but WWE’s roster is stronger than it been in years

The mid card hasn’t had this much depth since the early 2000’s I would say Jey is in a great spot right now to where if

Drew
Punk
Gunther

Goes out with injury they could slide him in to their spot

And to add Jey can tell a great story outside the ring but in ring is where things turn sideways not to say he’s a bad wrestler he’s one of the greatest tag team wrestlers of all time I’m just say his match with Jimmy wasn’t exactly up to par with the story that came along with it
In the Benoit spot in 2000 but Benoit barely lost. Only to Rock, Austin, and Cripple H...

dh86

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Detroit
The "Top of the Card";

Rhea Ripley (fighting over a boy...maybe the Women's title)
Liv Morgan (she bad, but, she's a midget home wrecker who's mid in the ring bout to have one of the longest reigns in her titles history)
CM Punk (gives the same boring "It feels good to be in [insert city here] and been fighting the same guy for 9 months"
Drew Mac (who gets troll title reigns)
Damian Priest (turned on by two midgets, a washed lazy wrestler who was called washed and lazy by Ric Flair ten years ago)
Gunther (GUY WHO WINS TITLES [he's dope, but] who has zero story, so, they had to make up some bullshyt about him not pinning Randy...a guy on another show)
Bron Breakker (no complaints, he's a fukking beast...but, HHH had to do that weirdd 50/50 booking like Sami Zayn really needed a W in Toronto on MITB).

:mjlol:

I'm so sick of this shyt; HHH sees Jey is selling shirts and poppin' people, so he is in zero rush to even make Jey look credible inside the ring.

He did the same thing with LA Knight--who is lucky, a billionaire (?) YouTuber who doesn't take wrestling seriously was the current mid-card champion.

I can’t believe it took LA Knight a year and a half after he got popular to get the US title.

• Dap
Reactions: 907

daboywonder2002

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
minnesota
I looked up Jey's contract and if he's only getting paid 250k I would think about leaving. Yes he's selling merchandise and yes he's over with the fans. But I'm not sure Triple H sees him as that guy. When you look at what AEW has done with Cody Rhodes and swerve Strickland it wouldn't hurt to have a conversation with Tony Khan. The Netflix deal and the endorsements would definitely make it hard for me but it's like you staying in a corporate job making good money but you're never going to get that star promotion. Also Sasha Banks is making 5 million from AEW. So it's not like AEW is struggling.

• Dap
Reactions: 907

King Sun

Big Boss
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
I looked up Jey's contract and if he's only getting paid 250k I would think about leaving. Yes he's selling merchandise and yes he's over with the fans. But I'm not sure Triple H sees him as that guy. When you look at what AEW has done with Cody Rhodes and swerve Strickland it wouldn't hurt to have a conversation with Tony Khan. The Netflix deal and the endorsements would definitely make it hard for me but it's like you staying in a corporate job making good money but you're never going to get that star promotion. Also Sasha Banks is making 5 million from AEW. So it's not like AEW is struggling.

Just make sure he fueds with Swerve out the gate. Don't need any of that Jerikko stink but looks like his pops and them look down on AEW so hes probably gong to listen to him and thug it out. TBH its a easy schedule for 250k. Do they get a cut of the merch?

Rell84shots

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Dallas, TX
What did he do with Swerve? Dude was one of the lowest drawing champions, and he just lost the belt. Also you're confusing company money with Khan money, because those outrageous deals are mainly coming from the Khan family funds.