So Jey Uso “Can’t Work” in the ring, Is “Flabby/Out of Shape”….But Solo don’t have those same issues?

MikelArteta

Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Top 4
Jey & Jimmy are getting old, and Father Time ain't stronger than those islander genes.
I'll shoot Solo some bail, too. I've never seen a cut up Samoan until Junior Seau joined the League. The Juniors, Romans, and Troy Polamalus are rare. Most Samoan wrestlers are usually on the Rikishi, Crip Mac, Boo-Yaa Tribe side of the game.
:flabbynsick:

Jey uso younger than damian priest (champ), Sami Zayn (champ), finn balor (champ), same age as Cody Rhodes (champ), Tommaso (champ)

Lannister

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I don’t agree with any of that about Solo either.

I don’t want to see him as World Champion though.
It's not going to happen, but him taking the title off Cody would instantly make him the biggest heel in the company with massive heat.

Silkk

Thats My Quarterback :to:
Daps
It's not going to happen, but him taking the title off Cody would instantly make him the biggest heel in the company with massive heat.
Idk. Wouldn’t shock me either way but it’s hard for me to see them wanting Solo to be the face of the company/top guy.

Plus Roman and Rock still lurking

White City Black

Ol’ Basquiat head ass
Daps
Reppin
Chicago's South Shore
Admittedly I ain’t watch much of Solo’s NXT 2.0 stint at all. How was he different moveset or skillset wise down there compared to main roster? I’ve felt for some reason he’s a bit more toned down due to his character