So it took jk Rowling 5 years to write the first harry potter book

Threnody

Superstar
Daps
WB has the movie rights for a reboot and I’m pretty sure they aren’t cutting her in.
I’m team JK, say whatever the fk you want and stay true to what you believe in, on the other hand though don’t shyt where you eat and fk up your paper game or future earnings. She easily could’ve just created a ghost account or some shyt but she’s a dummy.

twitter isn't the real world no one who matters gives a fukk

Spiritual Stratocaster

Jesus is KING
Supporter
Daps
im saying

what type of schizophrenic creates stories of fictional people just for fun, with whole backstories dating back centuries of made up shyt

that Game of thrones cac got stories that take place centuries before the events of game of thrones... like wtf.....u can tell he got no ass in highschool

if books didn't exist they'd be in psych wards

Thing is. They go from incel to swimming in p*ssy.:wow:

Look at GRMM.:wow:

That old fat fakkit wearing them hoes OUT:wow:

306679_900.jpg

And you just know this fool was on set for all the nude scenes like :steviej::mjlit:

:deadrose:
:bryan:

I knew he was on a different level when he wrote Cersei giving her perspective on the differences between King Robert and Jamie and the detail in describing the different pubic hair texture those men had
:mjlol:

Daps
I enjoyed it a lot and thankfully read each book before the respective movie drops as I read them as soon as they hit stores minus the first one…the kids I was teaching at the time kept talking about “harry potter” and a lot of coworkers were saying how popular it was so I said eff it lemme read it…started reading it one morning before work while waiting for the iron to heat up…30 minutes later I ended up calling in sick and spent the next few hours reading the book lmaooo

Breh didn't go to work to teach cause of Harry Potter.

If this aint the definition of "eff them kids", I don't know what is :deadrose:

Pazzy

Superstar
Bushed
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Real talk. Never read a Harry Potter or lords of the ring book in my life. Never seen the movies either. I don't think I missed out either. Those came out when I was in my teens so I wasn't into that shyt.

Spiritual Stratocaster

Jesus is KING
Supporter
Daps
He wrote that shyt?
:dwillhuh:
I think that was book 5 or whatever book...but it was a cersei chapter where she was describing how she first loved robert...I think the same chapter where she talks about her wedding night to robert.Robert.

Breh did the same I think when Jamie saw Brienne naked...

He's def a bush lover :pachaha:

"She jerked to her feet as if he’d struck her, sending a wash of hot water across the tub. Jaime caught a glimpse of the thick blonde bush at the juncture of her thighs as she climbed out. She was much hairier than his sister."

Daps
Reppin
Golden Era/Drama free Zone
I think that was book 5 or whatever book...but it was a cersei chapter where she was describing how she first loved robert...I think the same chapter where she talks about her wedding night to robert.Robert.

Breh did the same I think when Jamie saw Brienne naked...

He's def a bush lover :pachaha:

"She jerked to her feet as if he’d struck her, sending a wash of hot water across the tub. Jaime caught a glimpse of the thick blonde bush at the juncture of her thighs as she climbed out. She was much hairier than his sister."
Breh the type of dude to sniff his sisters panties

CodeKansas

Superstar
Daps
Jew Lantern Jon Stewart trying to get her out the paint with accusations of anti-semitism, since these fakkits couldn't cancel her off transphobia. :lolbron: