81oliRztqpL.jpg

I like how the originals have the numbers on them though

ForeverLurking

Posts as a Service
Daps
Reppin
The Place Where Dreams Go To Die
im saying

what type of schizophrenic creates stories of fictional people just for fun, with whole backstories dating back centuries of made up shyt

that Game of thrones cac got stories that take place centuries before the events of game of thrones... like wtf.....u can tell he got no ass in highschool

if books didn't exist they'd be in psych wards
You must be one talentless mf'er

Spence

Superstar
Daps
And just like that she lost everything going forward in the future because she couldn’t keep her big fkn mouth shut

ORDER_66

The Fire Rises 2023
Daps
Reppin
Queens,NY
And just like that she lost everything going forward in the future because she couldn’t keep her big fkn mouth shut

Wtf did she loose they still cutting checks to her to use shyt she created... plus she still has a billion dollars, she aint hurting...:mjlol: they didnt cancel shyt

Spence

Superstar
Daps
Wtf did she loose they still cutting checks to her to use shyt she created... plus she still has a billion dollars, she aint hurting...:mjlol: they didnt cancel shyt
WB has the movie rights for a reboot and I’m pretty sure they aren’t cutting her in.
I’m team JK, say whatever the fk you want and stay true to what you believe in, on the other hand though don’t shyt where you eat and fk up your paper game or future earnings. She easily could’ve just created a ghost account or some shyt but she’s a dummy.

ORDER_66

The Fire Rises 2023
Daps
Reppin
Queens,NY
WB has the movie rights for a reboot and I’m pretty sure they aren’t cutting her in.
I’m team JK, say whatever the fk you want and stay true to what you believe in, on the other hand though don’t shyt where you eat and fk up your paper game or future earnings. She easily could’ve just created a ghost account or some shyt but she’s a dummy.

What reboot??? :what: I'm talking about the new shyt they was making the prequels she still getting paid off that shyt, the broadway plays, and miscellaneous shyt she wrote that's still selling...:deadrose: dude she aint lose much...

JadeB

la force de l'avenir
Daps
I enjoyed it a lot and thankfully read each book before the respective movie drops as I read them as soon as they hit stores minus the first one…the kids I was teaching at the time kept talking about “harry potter” and a lot of coworkers were saying how popular it was so I said eff it lemme read it…started reading it one morning before work while waiting for the iron to heat up…30 minutes later I ended up calling in sick and spent the next few hours reading the book lmaooo
:flabbynsick: