So it took jk Rowling 5 years to write the first harry potter book

Umoja

Veteran
Daps
Jew Lantern Jon Stewart trying to get her out the paint with accusations of anti-semitism, since these fakkits couldn't cancel her off transphobia. :lolbron:

One of those things where people don't realise they're snitching on themselves.

"The Goblin was about a head shorter than Harry. He had a swarthy, clever face, a pointed beard and, Harry noticed, very long fingers and feet".

It is a fictional creature, vaguely described. If someone reaches the conclusion that she was taking shots at the Jewish community, that speaks more of their own prejudices.

I wonder if society will ever be moved by their sense of integrity instead of their desire for a witch hunt.

5n0man

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
CALI
that Game of thrones cac got stories that take place centuries before the events of game of thrones... like wtf.....u can tell he got no ass in highschool

if books didn't exist they'd be in psych wards
You can tell that game of thrones blowing up is the first time dude has ever had any type of attention in his life because he's been on tour celebrating his popularity ever since the series took off. He'll never finish those books now.

Lord Beasley

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
469 x 972 x 702
You can tell that game of thrones blowing up is the first time dude has ever had any type of attention in his life because he's been on tour celebrating his popularity ever since the series took off. He'll never finish those books now.
you wouldn't do the same? We're random colibrehs, if we had a third of his wealth/attention we'd be on a world tour of f**kery

humminbird

Veteran
Daps
I think that was book 5 or whatever book...but it was a cersei chapter where she was describing how she first loved robert...I think the same chapter where she talks about her wedding night to robert.Robert.

Breh did the same I think when Jamie saw Brienne naked...

He's def a bush lover :pachaha:

"She jerked to her feet as if he’d struck her, sending a wash of hot water across the tub. Jaime caught a glimpse of the thick blonde bush at the juncture of her thighs as she climbed out. She was much hairier than his sister."
real talk a lot of fantasy writers must be going through dry spells writing this shyt :mjlol: