So it took jk Rowling 5 years to write the first harry potter book

Ezekiel 25:17

Veteran
Daps
look at this fancy ass boxed set nikka

go download the epubs/PDFs nikka

fancy ass I love the smell of fresh new pages ass nikka

weird ass I want the pages so new they cut my fingers ass nikka

I'm tryna build a personal library. Need get off the electronics and start reading more

Are you even into the series that much

Watched one movie and knew it was for me:wow:. At $122 for 7 books, that's not bad at all

Daps
Reppin
Golden Era/Drama free Zone
Tolkien and jk are supposedly INFP’s
People who keep to themselves and create fantasy worlds :russ:
im saying

what type of schizophrenic creates stories of fictional people just for fun, with whole backstories dating back centuries of made up shyt

that Game of thrones cac got stories that take place centuries before the events of game of thrones... like wtf.....u can tell he got no ass in highschool

if books didn't exist they'd be in psych wards

old pig

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
I'm tryna build a personal library. Need get off the electronics and start reading more

Watched one movie and knew it was for me:wow:. At $122 for 7 books, that's not bad at all

I enjoyed it a lot and thankfully read each book before the respective movie drops as I read them as soon as they hit stores minus the first one…the kids I was teaching at the time kept talking about “harry potter” and a lot of coworkers were saying how popular it was so I said eff it lemme read it…started reading it one morning before work while waiting for the iron to heat up…30 minutes later I ended up calling in sick and spent the next few hours reading the book lmaooo

ORDER_66

The Fire Rises 2023
Daps
Reppin
Queens,NY
Special editions only :wow:

81oliRztqpL.jpg