thaKEAF

#grizzlies #titans
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Memphis
Yes on the first two

Not sure what you mean by popping joints

Like :flabbynsick: if you bend down and get backup you can hear your knee make a cracking or popping sound. I read reviews on his site confirming all of this but I wanted to check with the brehs first. Gonna cancel my gym membership and get this. I'm more of a home body and just don't have the motivation to go up there. I think this is more up my lane.

Silkk

Thats My Quarterback :to:
Daps
Like :flabbynsick: if you bend down and get backup you can hear your knee make a cracking or popping sound. I read reviews on his site confirming all of this but I wanted to check with the brehs first. Gonna cancel my gym membership and get this. I'm more of a home body and just don't have the motivation to go up there. I think this is more up my lane.
Yeah it opens up the muscle in the back of knees(aint even know that shyt was there:ehh:) and gives better overall leg strength/flexibility

where did you get it from?
Off his site

trick

sleeping
Supporter
Daps

ya I had that problem when I was doing squats before. my knee doesn't make that popping sound anymore

Da_Eggman

Can't trust every face you gotta watch em
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
So-Fla
i downloaded it but been to lazy to really get into it but gonna try too