So I'm Two Weeks Into DDP Yoga

trick

sleeping
Supporter
Daps
I was doing diamond cutter daily, took a week off like a dumbass. Tried to hop right back into it and couldn't finish it :snoop:

ya I stopped for a couple of weeks when I started playing baseball this summer and I was struggling with the below the belt workout afterwards :flabbynsick:

gotta stick to the schedule

Silkk

Thats My Quarterback :to:
Daps
ya I stopped for a couple of weeks when I started playing baseball this summer and I was struggling with the below the belt workout afterwards :flabbynsick:

gotta stick to the schedule
I never did below the belt, always thought it was for women trying to tone their ass.

Is it a good stomach workout like red hot core?

trick

sleeping
Supporter
Daps
I never did below the belt, always thought it was for women trying to tone their ass.

Is it a good stomach workout like red hot core?

its mostly for the legs and butt but I just do it anyways since my balance is terrible

I think it helps the stomach a little since I was able to fit back into some of my size 32 dress pants after

TheGodling

Los Ingobernables de Sala de Cine
Daps
Reppin
Rotterdam
I thought that was just instructions. I did it once & then never again. shyt was boring me

lol, it is. It just teaches you the correct positions for the basic moves mostly used in Energy and Fat Burner.

Below The Belt is good if you want to work on your balance and flexibility. I don't think I will ever see myself being able to have my feet flat on the ground for down dog but it sure helps getting closer.

Right now I basically do three workouts a week, Energy + Red Hot Core, Below The Belt and Strength Builder. Occasionally I add in an extra Fat Burner but for some reason that one kills my shoulder completely.

Silkk

Thats My Quarterback :to:
Daps
lol, it is. It just teaches you the correct positions for the basic moves mostly used in Energy and Fat Burner.

Below The Belt is good if you want to work on your balance and flexibility. I don't think I will ever see myself being able to have my feet flat on the ground for down dog but it sure helps getting closer.

Right now I basically do three workouts a week, Energy + Red Hot Core, Below The Belt and Strength Builder. Occasionally I add in an extra Fat Burner but for some reason that one kills my shoulder completely.
But DDP says "make sure you do this again tomorrow" :dwillhuh:

PlayerNinety_Nine

Produced, Arranged, Composed and Performed by....
Daps
Up to week 22, now. Definitely toning up off it.

I've surprised myself a bunch with how much easier it is doing workouts like Diamond Cutter now and my balance has improved too.

I'm still always :blessed:when I hear him call that last Cannonball though