So I'm Two Weeks Into DDP Yoga

Silkk

Thats My Quarterback :to:
Daps
I daren't even click on Double Black Diamond. I get the feeling it's so :whoa: because it's only in the entire 39 weeks once.

Overall it's been dope so far. I've toned up a little and I don't really ever get back or muscle pain from it. Win/Win.:ehh:
Word, i normally do Energy/Fat Burner daily.

Gonna step it up soon tho

I got the extreme DVDs but i aint bout that life yet :whoa:

PlayerNinety_Nine

Produced, Arranged, Composed and Performed by....
Daps
fukk, I'm still on week 10

I'm doing the modified poses for Below the Belt and still my shoulder feels like ass after...wonder if I'm doing anything wrong

Take it easy, breh. Could be your shoulder muscles are getting that extra work - and that's not a bad thing, it's a good thing :gladbron:

Or maybe you hulked it up a little too hard :lupe:

TheGodling

Los Ingobernables de Sala de Cine
Daps
Reppin
Rotterdam
fukk, I'm still on week 10

I'm doing the modified poses for Below the Belt and still my shoulder feels like ass after...wonder if I'm doing anything wrong

I got a lot of trouble with my right shoulder and I can tell you that while a lot of these exercises are great for your shoulder and neck, it's easy to strain them in the more 'pushing' ones, so you might wanna switch them up a bit or skip some. Low-key one of the most important things to keep in mind in work-outs is that easing up is not giving up. Like DDP says a lot, make the work-out yours, you don't have to do exactly what they're doing, especially if it isn't helping you.

Truth200

Banned
Daps
I'm still dealing with sports injuries from my 20's i need to try this.

thaKEAF

#grizzlies #titans
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Memphis
Does this help you get stronger? Gain muscle? Also is it true that it helps with popping joints like knees? I'm really close to diving in.

Silkk

Thats My Quarterback :to:
Daps
Does this help you get stronger? Gain muscle? Also is it true that it helps with popping joints like knees? I'm really close to diving in.
Yes on the first two

Not sure what you mean by popping joints