So I'm Two Weeks Into DDP Yoga

R=G

Street Terrorist
Bushed
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Westcoast
Good to hear youre doing good, kiddo. I do a lot of boxing, machines, and cycling these days. I do eat a little extra sometimes but my metabolism lets me get away with it for the time being. Put on Biggie's Respect, Everyday Struggle..Too Short Getting It...Tupac Catching Feelings...

It's all good.

R=G

Street Terrorist
Bushed
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Westcoast
Yeah I've been thinking of doing some DDP yoga. I finished up with John Cena's 10 week Body Change program and lost 15 pounds doing the easiest shyt (i'm surprised how easy it was. Diet never really changed).

Might fukk with this sooner rather than later

If Lana released a workout dvd/blu ray, it would go platinum. Guaranteed.

DaylitoJames

#SnitchGang Elite
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Sneak Nation
Yeah I've been thinking of doing some DDP yoga. I finished up with John Cena's 10 week Body Change program and lost 15 pounds doing the easiest shyt (i'm surprised how easy it was. Diet never really changed).

Might fukk with this sooner rather than later
Wait what steps are to this program?

NoMorePie

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Neptune
Wait what steps are to this program?

- Eliminate sugar and carbs (at least try to)
- Two 20 minute exercise a week that he provides. It's like 5 minute start up stretch, 10-15 actual workout, 5 minute resting stretches
- 1 load day
- Week 1 is just nutrition week, no workouts

+ He utilizes fat burners like lime, lemon, avocados, nuts
- Only accepts fruits/milk/yogurt as a post-workout snack
+ Lets us eat as much (acceptable) foot as we want

He even gives us a 6 day meal calendar if we don't know what to cook, and his own recipe book.

I could have lost like 30 pounds but I kinda slacked off and had my own mini load-day midweek... every week...

Momentum

Banned
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I'm in good shape but I want to have my 6 pack showing better. Is this good for the core? I hate doing situps and crunches

Swiggy

The King of Comedy
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Detroit, MI
I'm in good shape but I want to have my 6 pack showing better. Is this good for the core? I hate doing situps and crunches
It's built for it the core, and the rest of the damn body :myman:

The best is when you find yourself doing arm work, your core is getting that work as well simply by holding form. shyt's ridiculous. I'm about to walk into that Batman vs Superman flick next year in an Under Armour Batman compression shirt :russ: