So I'll say it: Are we sure we want to give Kamala Harris this free pass?

Yzak

All Star
Bushed
Daps
You can vote third party. I think this will be a very important election where people start moving away from the shytty 2 party system.

Both trump and Kamala will be detrimental to the Black American community. It's just a weird inability to put ourselves before foreigners is why we don't see the danger of Kamala. But when Black people 20 years after a Kamala presidency are dealing with millions of racists from south America, Eurasia and India (all places that openly hate Black people if you ever bothered to research or actually dealt with these people) that were propped up specifically in Black American neighborhoods to replace us, I wonder what we'll say then lol.

Uachet

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Black Self-Sufficiency
All fair points. Still, the Democrats have no one else they can put up immediately since all of that money has been put into the Biden campaign. The only other person who can use that campaign money is Harris, since she is on the ticket. If they ran an ad hock primary and she lost, all of that money would have to be returned to the givers, and then re-sent to the new candidate. All of that is a logistic nightmare, and may not be possible to complete before the election.

So, in this case, there is really no other viable solution for them to go with. They backed themselves against the wall, knowing Biden was unfit but fighting it until this late in the election period.

Easy-E

I đź’—My Tribal Chief
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NO/VA/Nashville
But if we are honest, what is she really bringing to the table besides a better chance to vanquish Trump?
Breh, that's all that matters.

She's getting atleast 85% of the Black vote. I don't see the point in even complaining.

I've made peace with the fact we're gonna do this song and dance in 4 years.

I just wish black people got a fair shot, but, it's always something more important than us actually getting something for our vote.

BaggerofTea

Veteran
Bushed
Supporter
Daps

She's getting atleast 85% of the Black vote. I don't see the point in even complaining.

I just wish black people got a fair shot, but, it's always something more important than us actually getting something for our vote.

We need to learn how basic civics and governance work.

You must bribe politicians to get them to vote for you. If not they will look to someone else willing to bribe them.

Oh by bribe, I mean lobby.

Thats the reality of things. No use hiding from it.

Hov

All Star
Bushed
Daps
Reppin
NULL
a second trump presidency is a literal nail in the coffin for black america and an existential threat to humanity as a whole.

it’s selfish and shortsighted to demand anything of her right now.

falling in line and voting is our only defense against trump.

the only thing i need from her is a win in november.

that’s it.

it’s not complicated.

:unimpressed:
Every 4 years we fall for this

“Everyone’s gonna die if we don’t win the most important election of our lifetimes”

Meanwhile ppl still live and die and Lebron signs another $200m dollar contract and we debate who’s the goat, argue about the next social media uproar and complain about complaining

Y’all don’t get tired of this fearful living???

Mars

Superstar
Daps
I'm not voting for Kamala...I'm voting against Trump.

JT-Money

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Every 4 years we fall for this

“Everyone’s gonna die if we don’t win the most important election of our lifetimes”

Meanwhile ppl still live and die and Lebron signs another $200m dollar contract and we debate who’s the goat, argue about the next social media uproar and complain about complaining

Y’all don’t get tired of this fearful living???
Those fear mongering tactics only work on the weak. Real ones ain't living in fear afraid of their own shadow like these clowns.
:pachaha:
They've been running the same playbook for decades now. They did remix it during Obama's run to Hope and Change. But quickly reverted back to World is gonna end unless you vote for our puppet candidates.
:mjlol:

TripleAgent

FBA. ZayK
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Baltimore

:snoop::snoop::snoop::snoop::snoop::snoop::snoop:

King

The black man is always targeted.
Bushed
Daps
These smart dumb nikkas I swear...can't contextualize timing at all.

Elect her, then drill her ass. That simple. Dont be fukking shyt up. Not voting the stupidest strategic move you can make
YEAH BECAUSE THAT WORKED SO WELL FOR OBAMA WHO DESTROYED THE BLACK MIDDLE CLASS TO BAIL OUT WALL STREET.

#TWOTERMS

King

The black man is always targeted.
Bushed
Daps
Those fear mongering tactics only work on the weak. Real ones ain't living in fear afraid of their own shadow like these clowns.
:pachaha:
They've been running the same playbook for decades now. They did remix it during Obama's run to Hope and Change. But quickly reverted back to World is gonna end unless you vote for our puppet candidates.
:mjlol:
Glad to see someone has sense on this fukking website.

These shills are out of control. The masks are slipping right off these CACS.

It's whole ass white women moonlighting on thecoli because they were paid to do so.

Afro

Student of life
Supporter
Daps
You can vote third party. I think this will be a very important election where people start moving away from the shytty 2 party system.

Both trump and Kamala will be detrimental to the Black American community. It's just a weird inability to put ourselves before foreigners is why we don't see the danger of Kamala. But when Black people 20 years after a Kamala presidency are dealing with millions of racists from south America, Eurasia and India (all places that openly hate Black people if you ever bothered to research or actually dealt with these people) that were propped up specifically in Black American neighborhoods to replace us, I wonder what we'll say then lol.
Won't be a "we" in the next few years based upon all the immigrants coming in.

Folks don't care because it hasn't affected them yet. That Hispanic vote is growing still.

How long before our votes truly do not matter because of numbers?

Oh well.

Yzak

All Star
Bushed
Daps
Won't be a "we" in the next few years based upon all the immigrants coming in.

Folks don't care because it hasn't affected them yet. That Hispanic vote is growing still.

How long before our votes truly do not matter because of numbers?

Oh well.
I don't have kids, but I feel so bad for little Black kids that are being sabotaged by their dumb ass parents. These foreigners come over here already with racial slurs against us and make sure their kids feel the same way.

We tell our kids to bow down to these b*stards and always fight for them. The integration mentality needs to be wiped out.