So I went through my chick’s phone: A couple of takeaways…

Ohene

Free Sheist
Daps
Reppin
Toronto
If you don’t find anything, then there’s nothing worry about. Out of sight, out of mind. That’s good enough for me. At least she isn’t sloppy. :yeshrug:

I’ve taken it a step further before because my job allows me a lot of spare time… but that’s for another thread.
lol inbox me og :laff: what happened

The God Poster

LWO representa
Daps
Reppin
NULL
i'm pretty sure OP was posting that he has a baby on the way.... if this is the same chick i believe the proper "year" cliche would be

18 years
18 years :huhldup:

#magnumsmyass
ma’am why must you be an a$$hole lol

Anyway tho OP you doing a tad much going through phones. If the trust wasn’t there cut it off if y’all can’t talk through it

Lack of honesty & communication are relationship killers. You found what you were looking for

Still Benefited

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Well I don’t trust women after what happened to me with my ex wife, so I just like to see what’s going on. She didn’t do anything to pique my suspicions, if I’m being honest.

What I learned about myself? Nothing too crazy…

Apparently, I'm boring. She thinks I’m still fukking my ex wife and she also found her on FB and IG. She told her buddy that, “ She can’t wait to get pregnant in that bytches face!”

I did some BS last summer that I won’t go into and her friend asked her was it the d*ck that’s making her stay. She said, “ No but it’s good.” Her friend, “ I don’t want no dikk like that.” That’s concerning because she keeps talking about it, even though she said that she forgave me.

I got into her FB and IG too and I can honestly say that I didn’t see anything. A few dudes tried to get at her and she ignored them but one of her exes asked her on a date and she responded to him saying she was dating someone but we hadn’t even made it official yet. He sent a long ass message afterwards but he unsent it and they haven’t spoken sense. I’m gonna keep an eye on that sh*t…

S-atisfy:wow:

I’m cool on that and I would get caught. They told her get me to share my lo with her and she ran that game perfectly on me. We share our locations with each other and she regularly checks it. She admitted to it and she has asked me to bring her something home from the store because, “ I see you’re at Wal-Mart…”

S-ubjegate:wow:

S-atisfy
I-solate
S-ubjegate

These are the tenants of a happy home. Time to make her a home maker,get her out the workforce and away from the hellhound influences in her circle("Isolate")

OP is doing it right,having a child with a woman and marrying her is a major investment. Would you not do background checks in regards to a less life changing investment? If you would,why not investigate a woman your going to put your seed into:respect:?

Only mistake is not doing the investigation before you got her pregnant. Some might say you subconsciously checked the phone,hopeing to find something to blow the relationship up ,and get out of this new commitment. But dont fear,theres no greater feeling than righteous attachment and choosing the correct mother of your children.

africngiant

All Star
Daps
did she say something about her ex

what’s her personality like and age?

invalid

Banned
Daps
and her friend asked her was it the d*ck that’s making her stay. She said, “ No but it’s good.” Her friend, “ I don’t want no dikk like that.”

Is her friend attractive?
If she wasn't her friend and you weren't in a relationship, would you have tried to smash before knowing the comment?
How did this make you feel?

africngiant

All Star
Daps
She cool and very mature.
She hasn’t said anything about her ex since we’ve been interacting. She’s 29 and I’m 35
you might as well “check out of the relationship” and demote her to jumpoff status. i could be wrong tho

maybe she means well & shes just trying to fit in with her whore friends