So I went through my chick’s phone: A couple of takeaways…

MoveForward

Veteran
Daps
...What did you find OP?

and did certain suspicions lead you to looking through her phone?
Well I don’t trust women after what happened to me with my ex wife, so I just like to see what’s going on. She didn’t do anything to pique my suspicions, if I’m being honest.

What I learned about myself? Nothing too crazy…

Apparently, I'm boring. She thinks I’m still fukking my ex wife and she also found her on FB and IG. She told her buddy that, “ She can’t wait to get pregnant in that bytches face!”

I did some BS last summer that I won’t go into and her friend asked her was it the d*ck that’s making her stay. She said, “ No but it’s good.” Her friend, “ I don’t want no dikk like that.” That’s concerning because she keeps talking about it, even though she said that she forgave me.

I got into her FB and IG too and I can honestly say that I didn’t see anything. A few dudes tried to get at her and she ignored them but one of her exes asked her on a date and she responded to him saying she was dating someone but we hadn’t even made it official yet. He sent a long ass message afterwards but he unsent it and they haven’t spoken sense. I’m gonna keep an eye on that sh*t…

MoveForward

Veteran
Daps
i'm pretty sure OP was posting that he has a baby on the way.... if this is the same chick i believe the proper "year" cliche would be

18 years
18 years :huhldup:

#magnumsmyass
Yeah, she’s pregnant and I spent a lot of racks on a ring but I think I may be good. Do I trust her? Nah… Most of her friends are married but there is a bird and a possible in the crew that she enjoys talking to, a little too much.

Last edited:

MoveForward

Veteran
Daps
You tryna tell us your paper is straight OP?

:dame:

What did you find that led you to the conclusion your woman wants baby arms to do her harm?
Well I found some text about her and an ex from back in 2020 and she was complaining that he kept trying to use a mag and it was baggy and came off in her puzzy. She said she was going to have a convo with him and this was in a group chat, they all laughed. They were ALL saying that they would never marry a man that couldn’t fit a mag.

ThrobbingHood

Breh&Breh Associates™
Daps
If you plan to get serious with any woman, especially to the point of marrying her, I strongly advise every man to go through their women’s phone. I’m deadly serious. Because I promise you, she’s thought of or definitely has done the same to you.

And to you clowns who say “you’re just insecure if you do that”, you’re complete morons. Best case scenario, you find out she’s actually a decent honest woman. Better case scenario, you find out she’s an unscrupulous whore and can act accordingly.

Please tell me what’s the downside? Only getting caught is so don’t be stupid about it. But if you want to be a simp like Mario Winans on that “I don’t wanna know” nonsense then go ahead.

Alot of you are still in denial about how women are. There are secrets they don’t even tell their best friends that they’ll take to the grave with them. shyt that would shock you.

Daps
Yeah, she’s pregnant and I spent a lot of racks on a ring but she’s think I may be good. Do I trust her? Nah… Most of her friends are married but there is a bird and a possible in the crew that she enjoys talking to, a little too much.

forget about masculinity...all this shyt can't be beneficial for yall being with child, it's a whole being developing in the environment. but good luck and god bless :manny:

MoveForward

Veteran
Daps
Breh you could be out with a side bītch right now instead of doing this.
I’m cool on that and I would get caught. They told her get me to share my lo with her and she ran that game perfectly on me. We share our locations with each other and she regularly checks it. She admitted to it and she has asked me to bring her something home from the store because, “ I see you’re at Wal-Mart…”

Wig Twistin Season

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
San Diego
Well I found some text about her and an ex from back in 2020 and she was complaining that he kept trying to use a mag and it was baggy and came off in her puzzy. She said she was going to have a convo with him and this was in a group chat, they all laughed. They were ALL saying that they would never marry a man that couldn’t fit a mag.

So where do you from here OP? If you don’t trust her, is the wedding still on!

:jbhmm: