So I went through my chick’s phone: A couple of takeaways…

b_b

All Star
Supporter
Daps
Real talk, she sounds terrible. She wants a child out of spite, you love her more than she love you.

my g you already fukked on child support. At least whatever assets you had post divorce is 100% yours now.

I'ma light some incense for you brodi
:francis:🙏

Ohene

Free Sheist
Daps
Reppin
Toronto
If you plan to get serious with any woman, especially to the point of marrying her, I strongly advise every man to go through their women’s phone. I’m deadly serious. Because I promise you, she’s thought of or definitely has done the same to you.

And to you clowns who say “you’re just insecure if you do that”, you’re complete morons. Best case scenario, you find out she’s actually a decent honest woman. Better case scenario, you find out she’s an unscrupulous whore and can act accordingly.

Please tell me what’s the downside? Only getting caught is so don’t be stupid about it. But if you want to be a simp like Mario Winans on that “I don’t wanna know” nonsense then go ahead.

Alot of you are still in denial about how women are. There are secrets they don’t even tell their best friends that they’ll take to the grave with them. shyt that would shock you.
my thing is this

if you look through a woman's phone how do you know they simply dont delete shyt? going through the phone shouldnt quell your fears that shes an 'unscroupulous whore'

MoveForward

Veteran
Daps
Real talk, she sounds terrible. She wants a child out of spite, you love her more than she love you.

my g you already fukked on child support. At least whatever assets you had post divorce is 100% yours now.

I'ma light some incense for you brodi
:francis:🙏
To be 100, I pay $820/month for my son and we have 50/50 custody. It doesn’t sting that much outside of me not being able to get the car that I would like to have but if I get put on child support again, I would be fukked because I make more money now.

ThrobbingHood

Breh&Breh Associates™
Daps
my thing is this

if you look through a woman's phone how do you know they simply dont delete shyt? going through the phone shouldnt quell your fears that shes an 'unscroupulous whore'
If you don’t find anything, then there’s nothing worry about. Out of sight, out of mind. That’s good enough for me. At least she isn’t sloppy. :yeshrug:

I’ve taken it a step further before because my job allows me a lot of spare time… but that’s for another thread.

Edit: put it this way. If she’s going through the trouble of deleting any evidence and showing no trace of her cheating, that’s a keeper. It shows how much she doesn’t want to lose you. Sadly, that’s a dime amongst a sea of trash.

If she was being sloppy, then she really doesn’t care about you at all.

Last edited: