So I Think My Coworker Wants Me To fukk His PAWG Daughter....(Pics added on pg 4.)

The Intergalactic Koala

Reporting for Duty
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Koalabama and the Cosmos
OP why would you do this? Even my smooth brained self no better than to do such nonsense. Is it for a "gotcha", cap, rafter material, attention. I mean its really not worth the effort of putting a complete stranger's picture out there for the wolves to eat on.

That being said...

Its time to take me nap

koala-koala-son.gif

Nicole0416_718_929_646212

The Prim Reaper
Bushed
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NYC and FBA Riverboat Retaliation
Op is fukking retarded I've seen niggz on this site lives get ruin for pulling shyt like this. @chrisB anybody?

Soon he will be begging the mods to ban him🤣🤣🤣🤣
I was sitting back since page 4 waiting 14 pages to see how long this caciture would continue with his routine - no one was doing nothing just falling for his shyt. Really starting to get annoyed not only with these cac thread clickbait creators but the posters who Dap him getting duped, repeatedly when it should be obvious. Start exposing anyone falling for and encouraging this shyt-
nas-smh.gif

The Prim Reaper
Bushed
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
:heh: Why you always mad?

Everytime I come across one of your post it’s some off the wall shyt. Who hurt you?
Fuk
You.

Rather get mad at me than the white boy fronting as black online causing chaos. Dude, is this your only concept of entertainment- wtf is wrong with you? Random ass weirdos, dudes being a willing participant to their own enemies, no questioning, just take what the infiltrating cac says as facts. All he had to do was put pawg in the title for a segment of y’all. Only on the internet. Now they go Back to their 4clan cave to laugh in their chat rooms, betting on how many pages they can last pretending on sites. while you focus on the wrong shyt. Asking me why I’m mad at white boys making you look dumb for not doing diligence bc he posted blonde hair and blue eyes.
:mjlol:

Last edited:

The Prim Reaper
Bushed
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
ok i read through the whole thread
we're missing something here but I'm not going to ask op for more info. he's done enough
If you don't want to fukk with this family outside of work just never go. :yeshrug:
some white people are super friendly and it really sounds like they want you to be a family friend and that's it.
:mjlol::mjlol:

Robo Squirrel

CEO @ Squirrel Burger: Fish & Chips
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
San Francisco, CA
OP why would you do this? Even my smooth brained self no better than to do such nonsense. Is it for a "gotcha", cap, rafter material, attention. I mean its really not worth the effort of putting a complete stranger's picture out there for the wolves to eat on.

That being said...

Its time to take me nap

koala-koala-son.gif
A fakkit...