So I Think My Coworker Wants Me To fukk His PAWG Daughter....(Pics added on pg 4.)

Deflatedhoopdreams

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Rucker
Too late, you dumb digiface cac cosplaying m’fer.

Nothing on the internet is un-reverse searchable it’s out there. dumb fuk should have at least used a proxy or made your IP address not find-outable.

14 pages and no one checked this cac?? The gullibility really is amazing in here at times with letting these cacs run with this finesse.

:heh: Why you always mad?

Everytime I come across one of your post it’s some off the wall shyt. Who hurt you?

Hathaway

Someday, We'll All Be Free
Daps
Reppin
The Abyss
Shut the fuk up. Because the minute that I post up who you actually are and where you came from, how I know who you are based on identifying info that you stupidly posted yourself like a fumbling dummy , you’ll be crying behind the scenes about being targeted after the entire site gets on your dumbass like the other cac last week. Next time don’t post a google image pic from a image sharing site where you have a traceable account
:sas2:
Those aren’t even the same girl in the pic ; those are two different girl’s pics that you pilfered from Facebook. They’re not even the same age- one is not even of age fukkin pedo
:mjtf::sitdown:
Nope. Both the same chick. Check the nose
Jaw line and chin. Nice try

The D-List Vet

Being in a recommendation system.
Daps
Reppin
Coli.
So a while ago I posted this thread.
These Cacs Keep Tryna Invite Me Over For Dinner

I had 3 white men in management invite me over their house for dinner on seperate occasions. I dodged 2 of them enough for them to get the picture that I wasn't interested but the last one is very persistent. He would constantly ask me. And one time he mentioned how his daughter would be returning home from college for the summer and how he would enjoy having me meet his wife and daughter.

Today he approached me and asked again and said how he's been telling his family about having me over. He said his daughter would love to meet me. I was weirded out by him always bringing up his daughter so I asked him why he thought that.

He said because we have so much in common and were seemingly "compatible". :gucci:
So I asked about her because I failed to see how he would think we're compatible because the only thing he knows about me is that I'm married with 2 kids. Besides that, I'm the typical quiet negro in a white workplace.

He said he likes my "disposition" and personality and some other shyt. I was still stuck on that compatible shyt though.

He ended by saying if I ever decide a date and time, to let him know and to add him, his daughter and wife on fukking facebook. I kid you not. Facebook nikka. I'm not even on FB.

The whole vibe of the conversation was strange and peculiar. I know he could tell I was uncomfortable with how he kept bringing his daughter up.

Idk if I'm reading too much into this. Maybe he's just genuinely excited to get me to meet his family but it seems like he was trying to entice me by slick setting me up with his daughter.

I was sure I wasn't going before, but I damn sure know I'm not going now. Shyts getting weird.

Edit. Won't be able to respond until around 2:30 pm. I'm clocking back in.
This cacs wants his daughter to be a homewrecker :russ:

Nicole0416_718_929_646212

The Prim Reaper
Bushed
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NYC and FBA Riverboat Retaliation
Nope. Both the same chick. Check the nose
Jaw line and chin. Nice try
No the fuk they’re not. Better log the fuk off and start switching to your other account - the hounds are circling . This account you’re on now is finished. I can only hold them back for so long before your actual life turns to shyt due to your clown ass cac online activities 😳:deadrose:

Dude tried to hide the image link but failed to hide his traceable cache. Stuck in Internet 2012 like there’s no advanced look ups in 2022