So I Think My Coworker Wants Me To fukk His PAWG Daughter....(Pics added on pg 4.)

levitate

I love you, you know.
Daps
Reppin
The Multiverse
cheryl-cole-right.gif
Raw.

Hathaway

Someday, We'll All Be Free
Daps
Reppin
The Abyss
Cause you're trying too hard, homie. It's evident to everybody but you.

You were suicidal yesterday and now here you are today getting pawg advice.

I fear your time on the coli will not be long, friend. 😔
I was having a bad day yesterday and I wasn't suicidal. I posted that I once thought about it. Y'all really lack reading comprehension. So I have to be down and out and post about it every day? Y'all nikkas killed me yesterday when I posted my inner most thoughts so I said I won't do it again. Now I post about something that happened to me at work and nikkas getting mad at that :deadrose:

Daps
I was having a bad day yesterday and I wasn't suicidal. I posted that I once thought about it. Y'all really lack reading comprehension. So I have to be down and out and post about it every day? Y'all nikkas killed me yesterday when I posted my inner most thoughts so I said I won't do it again. Now I post about something that happened to me at work and nikkas getting mad at that :deadrose:

You misunderstand, friend. I'm not angry.

I'm the only friend you have on thecoli. There are forces at play here beyond your understanding.

You're dangerously close to the precipice of the abyss. Once that slash goes through your name, you won't be back.

We'll be pouring out liquor on your join date. :mjcry:

Hathaway

Daps
Reppin
The Abyss
You misunderstand, friend. I'm not angry.

I'm the only friend you have on thecoli. There are forces at play here beyond your understanding.

You're dangerously close to the precipice of the abyss. Once that slash goes through your name, you won't be back.

We'll be pouring out liquor on your join date. :mjcry:
Why would I get banned old wise one? Endow me with your ancient knowledge so that I may live in abundance.

Nicole0416_718_929_646212

The Prim Reaper
Bushed
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NYC and FBA Riverboat Retaliation
How am I a cac:childplease:
Why does everybody keep calling me that?
Shut the fuk up. Because the minute that I post up who you actually are and where you came from, how I know who you are based on identifying info that you stupidly posted yourself like a fumbling dummy , you’ll be crying behind the scenes about being targeted after the entire site gets on your dumbass like the other cac last week. Next time don’t post a google image pic from a image sharing site where you have a traceable account
:sas2:
Those aren’t even the same girl in the pic ; those are two different girl’s pics that you pilfered from Facebook. They’re not even the same age- one is not even of age fukkin pedo
:mjtf::sitdown:

humminbird

Veteran
Daps
ok i read through the whole thread
we're missing something here but I'm not going to ask op for more info. he's done enough
If you don't want to fukk with this family outside of work just never go. :yeshrug:
some white people are super friendly and it really sounds like they want you to be a family friend and that's it.

Hathaway

Daps
Reppin
The Abyss
Shut the fuk up. Because the minute that I post up who you actually are and where you came from, how I know who you are based on identifying info that you stupidly posted yourself like a fumbling dummy , you’ll be crying behind the scenes about being targeted after the entire site gets on your dumbass like the other cac last week. Next time don’t post a google image pic from a image sharing site where you have a traceable account
:sas2:
Do it then. I literally googled free image hosting and uploaded. I don't have an account on none of those sites.