So I Think My Coworker Wants Me To fukk His PAWG Daughter....(Pics added on pg 4.)

High Art

👑King of The Salon👑
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Myself and my own.
dikkin down the bosses daughter while they listen to the noises.

Ahhh ahhh ahhhhhhhh. ( Ouuuuuuuuuuuuuuu) ( panting like dog) ( sounds like demonic possession) ( speaking in tongues)

🤪🤪🤪🤪🤪🤪🤪😭

"O god honey should we intervene. He's killing her" 👀

{Parents heads and palms pressed firmly against the door}
No he ain't :smugdraper:
Now please shut up so I can hear.
I knew this was my guy..
:dead: :dead::dead:

getmoney310cpt

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Compton CA/Rosecrans Ave
This is so weird. So a cac made this thread, pretending to be a breh? This is such a weird story though, like what was the thought behind it. It didn’t sound right to me from the beginning—and when I saw the pictures the girl looked so young. None of it added up.

It’s weird how white men hate Brehs dating and fukking decent looking WW, yet at the same time they like watching Brehs have sex with ww and like the op, they like to promote it to Brehs. They like for nonwhite men to lust after their women—they like to sow division and encourage other men to have sex and date white women, and all to get mad when it happens. Weird as hell.
That’s why I go so hard on calling out those in black face on this site..they up here creating narratives unchecked which is dangerous when people thinking this is coming from someone actually black

Paradoxx

All Star
Daps
I’m mad at myself for not coming in time for this pristine fukkkery. I just know if op got bushed or banned it’s gonna be a funny thread.

Last edited:

CodeBlaMeVi

I love not to know so I can know more...
Supporter
Daps
the top reason on how know he was lying. White dudes don’t want brehs fukking their daughters. They love brehs fukking their wives.

The Gentleman

Always a Gentleman!
Daps
Reppin
Being a Gentleman
This is so weird. So a cac made this thread, pretending to be a breh? This is such a weird story though, like what was the thought behind it. It didn’t sound right to me from the beginning—and when I saw the pictures the girl looked so young. None of it added up.

It’s weird how white men hate Brehs dating and fukking decent looking WW, yet at the same time they like watching Brehs have sex with ww and like the op, they like to promote it to Brehs. They like for nonwhite men to lust after their women—they like to sow division and encourage other men to have sex and date white women, and all to get mad when it happens. Weird as hell.

It’s a whole lot of psychology to hear that you’re not considering.
There is plenty of books written on this shiit too. That Cuckolding shyt is real and does happen. There is a fetish culture dedicated to it.

Neuromancer

Son of the Robot
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
A Villa Straylight.

Dr. Frances talked about the obsession with black penis some time ago.

NotAnFBIagent

[redacted]
Daps

Bbc cucks and stout racists are different demographics