So I Think My Coworker Wants Me To fukk His PAWG Daughter....(Pics added on pg 4.)

Amestafuu (Emeritus)

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Toronto
what's the schedule on getting this digital Black face crakkka off the coli?

this the second attempt at this horrible thread.

Too late, you dumb digiface cac cosplaying m’fer.

Nothing on the internet is un-reverse searchable once it’s out there. dumb fuk should have at least used a proxy or made your IP address not find-outable.

14 pages and no one checked this cac?? The gullibility really is amazing in here at times with letting these cacs run with this finesse.
:duck:

you know who did and you even copied the post

EARFQUAKE

🥰
Supporter
Daps
@Phitz all that deliberation we did was for nothing
deadmanny.png

goatmane

Veteran
Daps
Brehs how did yall miss this part . He exposed himself in the op

" I asked about her because I failed to see how he would think we're compatible because the only thing he knows about me is that I'm married with 2 kids. Besides that, I'm the typical quiet negro in a white workplace"

CarmelBarbie

At peace
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Charlotte
This is so weird. So a cac made this thread, pretending to be a breh? This is such a weird story though, like what was the thought behind it. It didn’t sound right to me from the beginning—and when I saw the pictures the girl looked so young. None of it added up.

It’s weird how white men hate Brehs dating and fukking decent looking WW, yet at the same time they like watching Brehs have sex with ww and like the op, they like to promote it to Brehs. They like for nonwhite men to lust after their women—they like to sow division and encourage other men to have sex and date white women, and all to get mad when it happens. Weird as hell.