So I Think My Coworker Wants Me To fukk His PAWG Daughter....(Pics added on pg 4.)

Nicole0416_718_929_646212

The Prim Reaper
Bushed
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NYC and FBA Riverboat Retaliation
:patrice:
Okay I think I'm gonna to delete them
Too late, you dumb digiface cac cosplaying m’fer.

Nothing on the internet is un-reverse searchable once it’s out there. dumb fuk should have at least used a proxy or made your IP address not find-outable.

14 pages and no one checked this cac?? The gullibility really is amazing in here at times with letting these cacs run with this finesse.

Last edited:

Afrodroid

God bless Black People!
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Rio De Janeiro, BR
@the safest negro - Buck in peace breh, you don't have to make a thread about smash that cave beast.

I'm sure your three fakkit cac friends were proud of you :mjgrin:

JamesJabdi

Superstar
Daps
The boss sounds like the damn devil....he knows you have a wife and a kids and wants to set you up with his daughter.....that shyt crazy....by the way you talking about it...sounds like some incest shyt going on too.....yall know how these CACS do.

Document everything.....and sue the company and run off with the bag......f some sloppy s*x...this could be a real comeup.

Hathaway

Someday, We'll All Be Free
Daps
Reppin
The Abyss
The boss sounds like the damn devil....he knows you have a wife and a kids and wants to set you up with his daughter.....that shyt crazy....by the way you talking about it...sounds like some incest shyt going on too.....yall know how these CACS do.

Document everything.....and sue the company and run off with the bag......f some sloppy s*x...this could be a real comeup.
That's what I'm saying. The entire situation is very strange.