So I Think My Coworker Wants Me To fukk His PAWG Daughter....(Pics added on pg 4.)

Sauce Dab

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
:mjgrin: Man these kind of threads are tricky. You ruin your coli rep if you don't have proof (shouldn't be a big deal) but if you really don't wanna come off as a :duck: poster and actually do post proof, coli wolves will try to ruin you anyway.
The former is always better. Rep ain’t nothing but this nikka posted her whole face. And I doubt she an IG model or anything like that so he just posted this random ass girl knowing there’s way too many mentally ill folks on here :snoop:

Strapped

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
You are just looking to come up missing op be scared be very afraid , imma pray for your dumb a$$

thefloorislava

All Star
Daps
They can't reverse search the image. I've tried already. I'm good.
Coli wolves are already going through your post history to find your location and possible place of work. Now that they have an I.D of a young white woman aged 18-22 they can narrow the search even further. Don’t know why tf you’d post her pic

Taadow

The StarchBishop™️
Daps
Reppin
Crispness
Seems like I don't know how to adjust the Posts Per Page Settings with the new layout, so I had to search to hard for the pics.

That said - it is good you are standing your ground. It rarely does any good to meet with workmates outside of the office.
But tell him your Cousin Taadow is coming to town and he will fu- errrrrr love to meet his daughter for a couple minutes but
JUST THE DAUGHTER (unless his wife also looks like the daughter, in which case she can have next)