Swiggy

The King of Comedy
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Detroit, MI
already started :pachaha:

he gotta explain alotta joke references to me :russ:
On the real, tho. If this is his first time dating someone that much younger than him, don't trip on him if he gets a lil insecure with being older than you, while younger dudes still talk to you or if you got any male friends. Older dudes can get more possessive than dudes your own age, so let it be known you ain't mad at him, but you ready to let him know if he act up.

HoloGraphic

Trillionaire
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Toronto
What about Hov and Bey?

I'm speaking on what I've seen in RL. Dude at my old work place (30+) was seeing a 26 yo I was trying to holler at. Turns out dude has like 30 kids and a rich latina wife and fukking one of the headcashiers, while hitting on anything with a p*ssy and a pulse at work. After I left, I hear a private investigator was on their tail and the wife comes into work throwing a fit. Even today their still fukking around together. I don't want any part of that trainwreck anymore.

Ooh Marty

Banned
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Somewhere plottin
On the real, tho. If this is his first time dating someone that much younger than him, don't trip on him if he gets a lil insecure with being older than you, while younger dudes still talk to you or if you got any male friends. Older dudes can get more possessive than dudes your own age, so let it be known you ain't mad at him, but you ready to let him know if he act up.
he is a lot more aggressive than what im used to and he deeply dislike the rap music I listen to...i.e ratchet trap music. He was a little surprised that I listen to rap music. But he is a fan of arts and poetry and is a huge cam'ron fan :ohlawd:

intruder

SOHH Class of 2003 and CASUAL sports fan
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Love
no. I never stay between 21-25 age range :ld:
I see.

I used to only fukk with those in my age range too... Well my age and slightly older (2-3 years). Until i met this sweet little honey on her 22nd birthday (I was 30). fukked the same night and had a good thing going for a bit until she moved back home (Dallas TX) . It was fun while it lasted. Every now and then i fly her into town to kick it with me for the weekend. Cool peoples. I miss her.

Anyway I later found out she always dated men that were way older than her. She told me I was the youngest she had ever fukked with (8 year difference). Her ex before that was 33 when she was 18. After that was a 39 y/o when she was 21 (she broke up with him the night before we met).

I always thought it was weird when chicks only dated older men.

Ooh Marty

Banned
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Somewhere plottin
I see.

I used to only fukk with those in my age range too... Well my age and slightly older (2-3 years). Until i met this sweet little honey on her 22nd birthday (I was 30). fukked the same night and had a good thing going for a bit until she moved back home (Dallas TX) . It was fun while it lasted. Every now and then i fly her into town to kick it with me for the weekend. Cool peoples. I miss her.
tbh, im not looking for anything serious anyway. I love his company and his pov on life, we went out 3 times and the chemistry is there. Im just going with the flow. A yr ago, I wouldnt be interested in a man in his late 20s, let along 30 something but things happen :o:

Daps
Reppin
St louis
he gone knock fire from that ass....
beware if you order wine and he gulps
down 2 fingers of henny and hit you with this.
:shaq:
256zj9t.jpg

Last edited: