Damn, even dating a 23 yr old in your mid 30s is wrong. You can't win these days.

Lieutenant Daniels

I’m up for Major
Daps
Reppin
Major case squad
Letting these chicks “live their life” is part of the reason we have so many damaged 30/40 somethings with 2-3 bby daddy’s running around talking about “NOW I’m ready to settle down”.

I bet you are after you been ran through. Nikkas logic is dumb. Not all men looking to “groom” a young chick. Like another breh said ain’t nobody trying to play bf/therapist. So naturally a woman that’s 23 will have less “no good men” mentality. Most of the older women I run into have 2-3 kids usually by 2 different dudes. And these are professional women.

BaRRyG

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NyC
man shut up

Im not with a young 23 year old, but these rules are stupid.

Our parents and grand parents generation had 23 year olds planning marches, military strategies, designing electronics, and building families

This generation is trying to extend puberty to 50. It's like societies IQ for critical thinking has dropped

Well nikka this ain't back in the days

But you don't hear me tho

BeeCityRoller

New Bee
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Queen City
How old is the guy who made the comment? He is probably making that judgment based on how immature he was at 23.

I understand his point of view as an older brother but the average guy 23-25 is not interested in marriage or has very little to offer. Exactly what leverage does a man in his 30s have over a woman in her 20s? Is a 10 year age gap the biggest foul in his book or is a 23 year old getting his sister pregnant and dipping worthy of the same beatdown?

These same guys would claim women mature faster. Dj Akademics has no true power over women, only status in degenerate circles and the ones who deal with him know the deal.

Pull Up the Roots

I have a good time when I go out of my mind..
Daps
Reppin
Detroit
"Instead of living my own life as I choose, I’m going to seek out random social media nonsense from inconsequential people."

FukkaPaidEmail

Retired Hoodrat whisperer
Daps
Reppin
The Diaspora
the men that push back on this 9 times out of 10 can’t swim in those waters .

On the other side the mid 20s women do not care.

African Peasant

Veteran
Daps
American men are done :mjlol:

I am 35 years old. for marriage, I am entertaining women between 28-35, for sex 23- 27ish.

A woman in her 20's still has lotta room for change, her mind is not settled yet, its stupid.
That's not a rational rule. Women used to marry at 19/20 two generations ago.

Unless you marry a 60 yo woman, she gonna change.

Last edited:

African Peasant

Veteran
Daps
NObody ever figures out life, ever. There are old souls at 21 ready to get married and there's 55 year olds out here stuck in arrested development.

As I said before, previous generations had life figured out at 18, they were raising families, farm animals and conducting business deals before 25.

Society today is creating a generation of forever teenagers with grey hair who want to live in disney until theire 95 years old.

Mostly you English speaking cultures pushing this thing. It looks dumb.
Coli posters have this fantasy that when a woman reach 30, she reach an epiphany and she's mature, will never change, etc.

Reality is women remain kids most their life.

Vandelay

Waxing Intellectual
Daps
Reppin
Phi Chi Connection
If dude is upstanding, what is the problem? A 22-25 year old is probably on some goofy shyt with her.

I personally WOULDN'T do it, because I most likely wouldn't have shyt to talk to her about. But they're adults, and if some commonality is found 30+ year old tend to play fewer games because we have more shyt going on than the next p*ssy we're gonna smash.

Ezekiel 25:17

Veteran
Daps
Nothing wrong with that. Whether you ACTUALLY want to date a 23 year old at that age is another question because chances are she's gonna be annoying.

Do women suddenly get less annoying when they get older?

Every older dude past 50+ always tell me how marriage ain't easy and it sucks and how the wife nags.