Damn, even dating a 23 yr old in your mid 30s is wrong. You can't win these days.

Fanservice

Bih call me senpai
Daps
I’m 30 with no kids and the girl I’m talking to is 20 with no kids. I don’t see the problem.

I don’t wanna date jaded single mothers looking for someone to heal the past trauma the last nikka brought on her.

I want a clean slate with a woman who hasn’t already been corrupted. That’s the appeal, and I don’t know why people pretend otherwise :ld:

Mirin4rmfar

Superstar
Daps
I’m 30 with no kids and the girl I’m talking to is 20 with no kids. I don’t see the problem.

I don’t wanna date jaded single mothers looking for someone to heal the past trauma the last nikka brought on her.

I want a clean slate with a woman who hasn’t already been corrupted. That’s the appeal, and I don’t know why people pretend otherwise :ld:

lol 20 year just got out of her teenage years. What do you have in common with such woman? Let this young woman live her life.

mag357

Superstar
Daps
Does this nikka know the fukk shyt 23 years olds be on? Not saying one age is over another but the woman is grown enough to choose, regardless of how I feel.

Also, dude basically said his sister is stupid lmao.

This is the part that be killing me and I know one day these young chix gone catch on.

They let this "your brain ain't developed yet" sht slide for right now, cause it gives them the excuse to do whatever without facing consequences.

But soon they gonna realize MFers just been calling them retarded to their face this whole time.
Like you too stupid to even know what you want sexually at the age of 23.

I was 15 and knew what I wanted sexually.
The world is dumb as sht

Phitz

Superstar
Bushed
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I'm going to keep it a complete bean...

Its all a matter of control, desires of being taken care of, and not letting go of the past. Dudes that do such a thing along with women desire the thought of being the nurturing figure like a mother to a son, or a father to a daughter. It's a sick and twisted vice that's been going on throughout society that's often get overlooked until it's time to address the elephant in the room.

I remember seeing high school jawns up on older dudes, hell.....in middle school. It blew my mind that straight out of the horse's mouth of wanting somebody "mature". Which is cap in itself and a code work for security. We as people desire to be comfort or deliver dictation, because of childhood trauma, the evil that men do, or just desires that can never be created with a like-minded and of aged person.

While the age bracket can sometimes not be a huge factor given the reality that a 20 something year old is of aged, but WHY WOULD YOU WANT TO GET INVOLVED WITH A PERSON THAT'S TRYING TO FIGURE OUT LIFE FROM THE UPSTART?!

You are like in your 30s, seen it all, experienced it all, and remember the dawn of the internet.

Meanwhile, your date still trying to figure out the purpose of a "beeper".

Come on man :francis:

NObody ever figures out life, ever. There are old souls at 21 ready to get married and there's 55 year olds out here stuck in arrested development.

As I said before, previous generations had life figured out at 18, they were raising families, farm animals and conducting business deals before 25.

Society today is creating a generation of forever teenagers with grey hair who want to live in disney until theire 95 years old.

Mostly you English speaking cultures pushing this thing. It looks dumb.

Diyhai

En Causa Sui
Daps
Reppin
Baltimore
I'm going to keep it a complete bean...

Its all a matter of control, desires of being taken care of, and not letting go of the past. Dudes that do such a thing along with women desire the thought of being the nurturing figure like a mother to a son, or a father to a daughter. It's a sick and twisted vice that's been going on throughout society that's often get overlooked until it's time to address the elephant in the room.

I remember seeing high school jawns up on older dudes, hell.....in middle school. It blew my mind that straight out of the horse's mouth of wanting somebody "mature". Which is cap in itself and a code work for security. We as people desire to be comfort or deliver dictation, because of childhood trauma, the evil that men do, or just desires that can never be created with a like-minded and of aged person.

While the age bracket can sometimes not be a huge factor given the reality that a 20 something year old is of aged, but WHY WOULD YOU WANT TO GET INVOLVED WITH A PERSON THAT'S TRYING TO FIGURE OUT LIFE FROM THE UPSTART?!

You are like in your 30s, seen it all, experienced it all, and remember the dawn of the internet.

Meanwhile, your date still trying to figure out the purpose of a "beeper".

Come on man :francis:
plenty of men want women with less issues
the older a quality woman is she likely already married or has kids
definitely, some dudes tryna control a younger woman
but I don't know why people paint all young people with the same brush
plenty of young people who have older mentality because of circumstances
I remember a friend that had to take care of her family since she was like 12
her maturity was way above a lot of people her age because of the responsibilities she had

Phitz

Superstar
Bushed
Daps
Reppin
NULL
lol 20 year just got out of her teenage years. What do you have in common with such woman? Let this young woman live her life.

young poeple "living life" usually looks like over indulging in things that damage their body, mind, and soul.

Poeple can marry young(two 21 year olds can get married) and live life together(same with a 21 year old and 37 year old)

The Intergalactic Koala

Reporting for Duty
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Koalabama and the Cosmos
NObody ever figures out life, ever. There are old souls at 21 ready to get married and there's 55 year olds out here stuck in arrested development.

As I said before, previous generations had life figured out at 18, they were raising families, farm animals and conducting business deals before 25.

Society today is creating a generation of forever teenagers with grey hair who want to live in disney until theire 95 years old.

Mostly you English speaking cultures pushing this thing. It looks dumb.

True. shyt, I'm not even going to lie to say that I got life figured out. Honestly, we probably will never understand until the deathbed got a vibrating button :francis:

Timbs

All Star
Bushed
Daps
Age gap policing is some of the stupidest shyt I've ever witnessed and I bet it's mostly dudes mad their chick was choosing and picked older

If she's old enough to order a drink at the bar with confidence she can get the sticking

The Intergalactic Koala

Reporting for Duty
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Koalabama and the Cosmos
plenty of men want women with less issues
the older a quality woman is she likely already married or has kids
definitely, some dudes tryna control a younger woman
but I don't know why people paint all young people with the same brush
plenty of young people who have older mentality because of circumstances
I remember a friend that had to take care of her family since she was like 12
her maturity was way above a lot of people her age because of the responsibilities she had

Touche'

Reminds me of this jawn I knew a while back that was like 17. We would talk about pro black stuff and etc, but the next minute she goes back to her little young world which is understandable. Its a catch 22 because of the stigma surrounding young and old couples. Its a story as told with time since the biblical times breh.

Ezekiel 25:17

Veteran
Daps

You can have the same ideas as a young person. Travel, cooking, dancing, self employed, investing, etc. The only difference is you're more realistic when older.

What do you mean let her live her life? There's women in their 30s who have nothing to show for it. That shyt don't work like y'all make it to be.

8WON6

The Great Negro
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Kansas City, MO.
remember they called TJ Holmes a "predator" for smashing a 24 year old intern like she was underage or something.