So I recently started dating a 32 yr old man

Ooh Marty

Banned
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Somewhere plottin
I fully support this. I'm in my thirties myself and wouldnt mind meeting some more mature 22 y/o's like ol' girl. Most chicks in their 20s would typically bore me with their convos but homegirl was very mature and interesting for her age. Thus the reason i still fukks with her. She mad at me right now cause she keeps wanting me to come visit in Dallas but i never do. I just send her a ticket and fly her to come see me in Atlanta.
I know older guys arent used to women sweating them hard which isnt even my style. Plus, hes aware that im a young college student, employed part time and still stay with my parents and he doesnt have an issue with it.He likes me for me and I fukks wit it. We're in two totally different places in life which I thought would be an issue but so far it isnt

Ooh Marty

Banned
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Somewhere plottin
I've dated someone with a bigger age difference than that, around that age. There was plenty of overlap because we have some of the same interests, however, their references to that time when I wasn't born is always hilarious. "Like, you remember the seventies, let alone the early seventies? :skip:"
nikka forever referencing old ass mid to late 80s and early 90s rap music :skip:

im like nikka, who da fukk is big l n big daddy kane ??? :skip:

turn on some chief keef already :skip:

Crakface

Daps
Reppin
L.A
:skip: u nikkas stay negative on here!

we've been dating for 3 weeks now and he has yet to irritate me or piss me off which is a positive sign imo :leon:

im not expecting alot out of this so I wont be too disappointed if we dont work out.

that can go both ways now :comeon:

I have a low tolerance for bs my damn self!
Listen to yourself. Irritate you, Piss you off. You arent doing him a favor. Typical broad. You broke just goin for a ride on a one Trick pony. We know what it is. You'll be back to bendin over for scrubs before wintertime.

Ooh Marty

Banned
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Somewhere plottin
Listen to yourself. Irritate you, Piss you off. You arent doing him a favor. Typical broad. You broke just goin for a ride on a one Trick pony. We know what it is. You'll be back to bendin over for scrubs before wintertime.
:dead:

mowgli why u love being an a$$hole? :to:

stick to ya chink bytches! :bryan: