So I recently started dating a 32 yr old man

Ooh Marty

Banned
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Somewhere plottin
just chill out and dance. Don't ever think you're too immature, cause he chose you and not the other way around.

Enjoy the moment, even if it ends too quick.

u got it! im just having fun right now :myman:

he gone knock fire from that ass....
256zj9t.jpg

:whoo:

Crakface

Daps
Reppin
L.A
:patrice:

We have a lot of things in common. Only thing is the 10 yr age difference. :lupe:

what should I expect?
Expect to get cut off with the quickness if you act your age.

Expect infidelity

Expect him to not act like the kids you're used to

Expect to get fukked less, for shorter periods of time

intruder

SOHH Class of 2003 and CASUAL sports fan
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Love
tbh, im not looking for anything serious anyway. I love his company and his pov on life, we went out 3 times and the chemistry is there. Im just going with the flow. A yr ago, I wouldnt be interested in a man in his late 20s, let along 30 something but things happen :o:
I fully support this. I'm in my thirties myself and wouldnt mind meeting some more mature 22 y/o's like ol' girl. Most chicks in their 20s would typically bore me with their convos but homegirl was very mature and interesting for her age. Thus the reason i still fukks with her. She mad at me right now cause she keeps wanting me to come visit in Dallas but i never do. I just send her a ticket and fly her to come see me in Atlanta.

Turbulent

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL

Expect infidelity

this.

the older i get, the less patience i have with people's BS. Guys hit a certain age where they realize they don't owe women anything and that they don't have to tolerate a single thing from a chick.

Dooby

إن شاء الله
Daps
@M Dawg why are you doing that for? Don't you go to college? Aren't there young aspiring men of your age flocking to take you out to Golden Corral? :dahell:

Dada

Face===>Heel
Daps
I've dated someone with a bigger age difference than that, around that age. There was plenty of overlap because we have some of the same interests, however, their references to that time when I wasn't born is always hilarious. "Like, you remember the seventies, let alone the early seventies? :skip:"

Ooh Marty

Banned
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Somewhere plottin

Expect infidelity

:skip: u nikkas stay negative on here!

we've been dating for 3 weeks now and he has yet to irritate me or piss me off which is a positive sign imo :leon:

im not expecting alot out of this so I wont be too disappointed if we dont work out.

this.

the older i get, the less patience i have with people's BS. Guys hit a certain age where they realize they don't owe women anything and that they don't have to tolerate a single thing from a chick.

that can go both ways now :comeon:

I have a low tolerance for bs my damn self!

Ooh Marty

Banned
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Somewhere plottin
@M Dawg why are you doing that for? Don't you go to college? Aren't there young aspiring men of your age flocking to take you out to Golden Corral? :dahell:
dont start class til the 2nd and I dont do golden corral! :scusthov:

grand lux, nikka :smugdraper:

also, I havent really been feeling the guys my age for a minute now :ld: