So I proposed to my girl…she said yes…put it on fb…then the bytches came out the woodwork

Harry Sax

Formally mr 321
Daps
Soooo, you’ve been talking to another woman for 6 years, never met her, yet were planing a cruise together. You allowed the side to see the engagement post, which was a rookie mistake. You could have set your status so only certain people can see it. How did you THINK she was going to react? Say congratulations?

By the way, congratulations

:manny:

You have to block her, because if you do continue to talk to her, she’s going to tell your fiancé, or keep posting subliminals. She was shady to leave a laugh on the post in the first place. But ultimately, this is all a result of your actions.
She isn’t a side breh

TEH

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
This chick in ny that I’ve been knowing before I knew my girl…been talking to her off and on for 6 years

Never met her in person, we actually had plans to meet on a cruise in April

Now that was possible because me and my girl were beefing and I didn’t know if we were going to be together

I’ve been trying to get her back, talking to bytches in the process, but nothing serious…so when the announcement was made, the bytch posted a status saying should she laugh at a engagement post when the nikka been being in her inbox

Of course she did, and my girl seen it and went ballistic…logged into my fb and started messaging the bytch, called her and all

I cussed the bytch out for being wack…If u were that salty u coulda said something to me instead of trying to be seen by leaving laughing reactions…yea we conversed and she WAS my friend and we even talked about fukkin, but I never met her in life and never led her on to be salty about that

And I told my girl she can’t be mad at me I can’t control bytches…we weren’t together when I was talking to this girl and I corrected that shyt in front of her

shyt Brazy

giphy.gif

Peruvian Connect

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
This chick in ny that I’ve been knowing before I knew my girl…been talking to her off and on for 6 years

Now that was possible because me and my girl were beefing and I didn’t know if we were going to be together

I’ve been trying to get her back, talking to bytches in the process, but nothing serious…so when the announcement was made, the bytch posted a status saying should she laugh at a engagement post when the nikka been being in her inbox

Of course she did, and my girl seen it and went ballistic…logged into my fb and started messaging the bytch, called her and all

I cussed the bytch out for being wack…If u were that salty u coulda said something to me instead of trying to be seen by leaving laughing reactions…yea we conversed and she WAS my friend and we even talked about fukkin, but I never met her in life and never led her on to be salty about that

And I told my girl she can’t be mad at me I can’t control bytches…we weren’t together when I was talking to this girl and I corrected that shyt in front of her

shyt Brazy
LMAO. You was planning on linking with a bish in 3 months, now you engaged? That shiit is hilarious. If you were relly serious about your chick, your focus would've been on trying to get her back and not entertaining other females.

Harry Sax

Formally mr 321
Daps
the fact that you ran to her when shyt got iffy, it implies the feelings were there. basically something you always kept open as an option. there's levels of disrespect. also the fact that your gf didn't know about her until now. if it was really just a platonic friendship, your gf should know about platonic friends but you know it was more so you hid it :francis:
She knew about her

She even explained that she seen her numerous times in my inbox and never came to her

Harry Sax

Formally mr 321
Daps
LMAO. You was planning on linking with a bish in 3 months, now you engaged? That shiit is hilarious. If you were relly serious about your chick, your focus would've been on trying to get her back and not entertaining other females.
She kept dubbing my shyt, poppa gotta have a life too

MajesticLion

Veteran
Daps
1. this reeks of Aesop :dahell:
2. you were.on.a.break! :damn::mjlol:

3. You use, and entertain attention sponges who use, FB? Godspeed, citizen. :unimpressed:

Giselle

Daps

shyt Brazy
I came in here thinking you were a cheater only to find out that a pen pal who you’ve never met and only talked to while you were single is trying to mock you for being engaged?

She laughing at y’all like your relationship is a joke as if you cheated with her, but you were single. Did she not know? The girl is clearly desperate but she shouldn’t have had access to you nor your gf’s business. It makes it seem like you planned on running back to talking to her the next time you and your gf broke up again.

If I was your fiancé & that girl commented laughing emojis on my engagement announcement, I would’ve replied in public laughing about how she’s mad a pen pal she never met got engaged bc she don’t have any men in her real life. In a classier way of course since it’s public.

“Good luck finding a man in your real life since the pen pal you’re pressed over is taken, I know you’ll need it 😂

Y’all look like y’all care too much with all that private messaging her.

I don’t do on & off relationships, but for future reference. People need to let rebounds know when they’re back with their gf then completely ignore them or block them even. I don’t understand how stuff like that happens.

Giselle

Daps
I sent her a pic of my dikk last week :snoop:

But I didn’t give that much of a fukk about her to hide it from her

Nor did I think she’d be so salty to react in this manner
So you were cheating and that’s why she laughing at your dumb ass & mocking your fiancé.

Why would you do that? And your fiancé needs to leave you. You’re just as pathetic as I thought she was.

Giselle

Daps
I just got engaged a few months ago and still haven’t posted shyt about it on any socials. I let my girl post it. I figure I don’t want any demons trying to ruin or come back in my life. Especially with some of these Lonely ass birds just waiting to fukk up a good thing.
You fukk it up yourself by cheating. If you weren’t a cheater you wouldn’t have anything to worry about.

Buckeye Fever

YOU WILL ALL HAIL TO THE VICTORS!
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Hip-Hop Since '79
I hate when females do that shyt.

My homeboy is married, but around Christmas some bytch got on Facebook and was like

"Yeah, you was all hugged up in matching pajamas on Facebook, but hopped in my inbox before Santa could even slide down the chimney. Don't worry, I won't say any names and break up your HAPPY HOME"

SNG

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
You fukk it up yourself by cheating. If you weren’t a cheater you wouldn’t have anything to worry about.
I’m not a cheater though and I’ve never cheated on any of chicks that I’ve had serious relationships. I just know the drama I go through with women sometimes like past chicks hitting up the chicks I’m dealing with trying to start shyt with them and lieing on my name saying I cheated on my girl with them.

DrunkenNovice

Superstar
Daps
I typed a text to the girls I use to see. Saying that I chose this cutie pie with whom I want to be

Braman

Superstar
Daps
You’re supposed to unfriend/block ANYONE -man or woman- who can pull your card like this.
This. Ridiculous. Tf were you thinking :heh:

If I ever announced a chick I already know exactly all the chicks I’d take off my IG (or hide my story)

Lastly, from a :flabbynsick: perspective I know nggas like you. You sound like you like the attention and you like the messiness. You wanted her to see and react. Cut that out Youngblood :ufdup: