So I proposed to my girl…she said yes…put it on fb…then the bytches came out the woodwork

Ghost Utmost

The Soul of the Internet
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
the Aether
This is exactly why I don't do that social media shyt anymore. This is the only quasi social site I use.

Difference being, people I really know don't cross over to my online activity.

And mainly I don't want my biz to be public knowledge anymore.

Jatigi

Flagrant Hater
Daps
Reppin
The Souf
"I got more baby moms than Peter Gunz, they should put me on that tv show cheaters. bytch ask for my Instagram I like bytch you can follow me on tinder. Don't trust your girlfriends, they on Tinder. 7 suga mommas, met on Tinder." 💯

Ahadi

Veteran
Daps
And OP best believe your fiance will not forget this

:sadcam:

Chick ruined her entire announcement and exposed you. This is why you need to limit certain people from seeing too much of your life on FB and IG

When I used FB I had lists for work people etc so they could not see everything I posted and shared

Now she has it in her mind… forever.

Every time they get into a fight lol

Ces1ne?

All Star
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NY
“Never met in person”???

I stopped reading right there.
EW8umpTXYAIdQC0.jpg
:bryan: :laff::bryan::laff::deadrose::dead:

FluffyEyes

Mrs. Boss Lady
Daps
Dude, are you serious?! You don’t think there’s nothing wrong with sending a dikk pic to another chick when you thought long and hard about marrying the woman that you love? Wow. That’s enough internet for me.

Honestly the only way this engagement even makes sense in the first place is it was a last ditch effort to make up for some other shyt that occurred. He sending dikk pics within days of proposing to woman he's been "talking to" for years and he saying his fiance "can't talk".

Foundation shaky af.