So I proposed to my girl…she said yes…put it on fb…then the bytches came out the woodwork

Ezekiel 25:17

Veteran
Daps
Wow. Yeah I hope you cursed that bytch out good, and told her weird ass about herself.

Who the fukk catch feelings like that over texts :dead:

We really got too many weird miserable bytches living amongst us like Skrulls and we don’t even know how miserable they really are.

In 2030 when most are single and barren with their cats I wouldn’t be surprised if they become the new demographic of mass shooters.

They gonna start pulling up to open gyms like

lisa-simpsons.gif

“IF I CANT HAVE A 6 foot breh then I’ll put you six feet!”

sza’s “kill bill” is playing right now 🤣🤣🤣

But the coli told me women don't need men. The got friends for company and sex toys.:patrice:

Daps
Of course not…but communication with her while with my girl was never disrespectful

the fact that you ran to her when shyt got iffy, it implies the feelings were there. basically something you always kept open as an option. there's levels of disrespect. also the fact that your gf didn't know about her until now. if it was really just a platonic friendship, your gf should know about platonic friends but you know it was more so you hid it :francis:

Still Benefited

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
I sent her a pic of my dikk last week :snoop:

But I didn’t give that much of a fukk about her to hide it from her

Nor did I think she’d be so salty to react in this manner

giphy.gif

Enjoy your marriage champ. Any marriages post the release of Lil Kims Big Mama Thang arent considered halal anyway. So there really isnt any sanctity for you to offend:respect:

Daps
She seen it on my page because I shared it..she doesn’t know my girl nor anybody that I have ever known in life

She went to her page after she seen the laughing reaction on mine

You NEVER met this girl? :what:

Good. Need ya ass beat for moving sloppy.

Did your girl cheat on you?

Who talks to a woman for 6yrs without hitting :scust:

Soooo, you’ve been talking to another woman for 6 years, never met her, yet were planing a cruise together. You allowed the side to see the engagement post, which was a rookie mistake. You could have set your status so only certain people can see it. How did you THINK she was going to react? Say congratulations?

By the way, congratulations

:manny:

You have to block her, because if you do continue to talk to her, she’s going to tell your fiancé, or keep posting subliminals. She was shady to leave a laugh on the post in the first place. But ultimately, this is all a result of your actions.

Studious one

Change names, like change clothes; stay a fly girl
Daps
I sent her a pic of my dikk last week :snoop:

But I didn’t give that much of a fukk about her to hide it from her

Nor did I think she’d be so salty to react in this manner
Dude, are you serious?! You don’t think there’s nothing wrong with sending a dikk pic to another chick when you thought long and hard about marrying the woman that you love? Wow. That’s enough internet for me.