So I proposed to my girl…she said yes…put it on fb…then the bytches came out the woodwork

Harry Sax

Formally mr 321
Daps
So you were cheating and that’s why she laughing at your dumb ass & mocking your fiancé.

Why would you do that? And your fiancé needs to leave you. You’re just as pathetic as I thought she was.
What part about me and my fiancé weren’t together did u not comprehend

Harry Sax

Formally mr 321
Daps
This. Ridiculous. Tf were you thinking :heh:

If I ever announced a chick I already know exactly all the chicks I’d take off my IG (or hide my story)

Lastly, from a :flabbynsick: perspective I know nggas like you. You sound like you like the attention and you like the messiness. You wanted her to see and react. Cut that out Youngblood :ufdup:
Not really…trust me I wasn’t thinkingabout that trollop when I posted

3rdWorld

Veteran
Bushed
Daps
Any man not in inboxes is strange and weird..so she must understand, it's human nature :manny:

You similarly don't blow up at your girl simply cause dudes send her unsolicited dikk pics to her inbox..

Braman

Superstar
Daps
I can already tell OP's marriage won’t last. Dude moving sloppy as f*ck.

Yea I hope it does but bro got the combination of immaturity, naïveté, indifference, and attention seeking

I sent her a pic of my dikk last week :snoop:

But I didn’t give that much of a fukk about her to hide it from her

Nor did I think she’d be so salty to react in this manner
All showcased in this 1 reply :gucci:

Braman

Superstar
Daps
Any man not in inboxes is strange and weird..so she must understand, it's human nature :manny:

You similarly don't blow up at your girl simply cause dudes send her unsolicited dikk pics to her inbox..
No shyt. So delete the messages. Delete the friend. Block her. Whatever it takes. If I just start kicking it with a chick and she’s often close to my phone I’ll delete messages from other chicks just in case. Turn my notifications off, etc. Just to get ahead of it….that’s a joint I’m just talking to. This man proposed to a broad. Like bruh you can’t play cool like it’s whatever that shyt dead.

Buddy playing tough like he wouldn’t be cryin himself to sleep if he lost his chick over some random

The Half-Blood FKA Prince

Avada Kedavbreh!
Daps
She kept dubbing my shyt, poppa gotta have a life too
Breh u the homie and all, and its none of my business, but take my advice and fall back from this engagement.

Reading ur posts yall sound like u got a very adversarial relationship, and that is all fine and good for the roster if that is ur cup of tea, but trust me, u do not wanna build a life and start a family on this type of foundation :whoa:

Yall aint been engaged a week and gmb already kickin ya door down. Dont do this to yaself brehthren! :damn:

Gloxina

Veteran
Daps
No shyt. So delete the messages. Delete the friend. Block her. Whatever it takes. If I just start kicking it with a chick and she’s often close to my phone I’ll delete messages from other chicks just in case. Turn my notifications off, etc. Just to get ahead of it….that’s a joint I’m just talking to. This man proposed to a broad. Like bruh you can’t play cool like it’s whatever that shyt dead.

Buddy playing tough like he wouldn’t be cryin himself to sleep if he lost his chick over some random
This is it- exactly. When you start moving that recklessly it’s because you don’t really care. Which his woman now knows.

To be real, this is the shyt that happens that makes women act crazy or not trust a man, but he’ll just tell everyone else how “crazy” she is for no reason.

This is the type of foolishness women deal with in private, and men gaslight their women and act like they are crazy for being suspicious.

If she had a good heart to heart with her mother and grandmother… she’ll be just fine :youngsabo:

karim

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
This chick in ny that I’ve been knowing before I knew my girl…been talking to her off and on for 6 yearsü

Never met her in person, we actually had plans to meet on a cruise in April

Now that was possible because me and my girl were beefing and I didn’t know if we were going to be together

I’ve been trying to get her back, talking to bytches in the process, but nothing serious…so when the announcement was made, the bytch posted a status saying should she laugh at a engagement post when the nikka been being in her inbox

Of course she did, and my girl seen it and went ballistic…logged into my fb and started messaging the bytch, called her and all

I cussed the bytch out for being wack…If u were that salty u coulda said something to me instead of trying to be seen by leaving laughing reactions…yea we conversed and she WAS my friend and we even talked about fukkin, but I never met her in life and never led her on to be salty about that

And I told my girl she can’t be mad at me I can’t control bytches…we weren’t together when I was talking to this girl and I corrected that shyt in front of her

shyt Brazy
Propose to a girl you have an on/off relationship with brehs :francis:
friends-ross-geller.gif