So I proposed to my girl…she said yes…put it on fb…then the bytches came out the woodwork

Daps
Let me reiterate…she broke up with me…she was doing her thing…she came back to me…she has no room to be mad about shyt

she broke up with you for 6 years the amount of time you been chatting other girls up? we aint dumb breh

you wouldn't have proposed if that was her chatting on and off with a man for 6 years :comeon:

Harry Sax

Formally mr 321
Daps
defriend any bytch you ever messed wiht if you plan on marrying ya girl breh
U right

I have quite a few bytches on my fb that I’ve fukkED RAW

Nan bytch felt the need to say anything but a bytch I’ve never met

Jean toomer

Superstar
Daps
This chick in ny that I’ve been knowing before I knew my girl…been talking to her off and on for 6 years

Never met her in person, we actually had plans to meet on a cruise in April

Now that was possible because me and my girl were beefing and I didn’t know if we were going to be together

I’ve been trying to get her back, talking to bytches in the process, but nothing serious…so when the announcement was made, the bytch posted a status saying should she laugh at a engagement post when the nikka been being in her inbox

Of course she did, and my girl seen it and went ballistic…logged into my fb and started messaging the bytch, called her and all

I cussed the bytch out for being wack…If u were that salty u coulda said something to me instead of trying to be seen by leaving laughing reactions…yea we conversed and she WAS my friend and we even talked about fukkin, but I never met her in life and never led her on to be salty about that

And I told my girl she can’t be mad at me I can’t control bytches…we weren’t together when I was talking to this girl and I corrected that shyt in front of her

shyt Brazy
New York women are not a play thing. You got in over your head.