So I proposed to my girl…she said yes…put it on fb…then the bytches came out the woodwork

Harry Sax

Formally mr 321
Daps
I just got engaged a few months ago and still haven’t posted shyt about it on any socials. I let my girl post it. I figure I don’t want any demons trying to ruin or come back in my life. Especially with some of these Lonely ass birds just waiting to fukk up a good thing.
THIS

only reason I posted it is because she asked me why I didn’t …then that would’ve been another argument

Coco Loco

The Chocolate One with the Gold Cuffs
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
I sent her a pic of my dikk last week :snoop:

But I didn’t give that much of a fukk about her to hide it from her

Nor did I think she’d be so salty to react in this manner

:damn: :damn: :damn: :damn:

You left a whole dikk in her inbox fukk meat on the bone. This is why y'all need homegirls to advise y'all/give you a woman's perspective on situations who also won't blow up your spot. Don't ever send dikk pics to anyone but your woman. All this friend has to do is screenshot your meat to your girl and you're cooked

Lady.Libra.

~balance~
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
VII
I just got engaged a few months ago and still haven’t posted shyt about it on any socials. I let my girl post it. I figure I don’t want any demons trying to ruin or come back in my life. Especially with some of these Lonely ass birds just waiting to fukk up a good thing.

Congrats.

Daps
Reppin
Ft. Stewart, Ga
If ya’ll WEREN’T together back when you and ole girl had your little internet entanglement then its really a non-issue. The chick who left messages on your FB is wack and a clout chaser. I’d simply block her and tell your fiancé that she’ll NEVER be an issue again. Simple as that

Harry Sax

Formally mr 321
Daps
:damn: :damn: :damn: :damn:

You left a whole dikk in her inbox fukk meat on the bone. This is why y'all need homegirls to advise y'all/give you a woman's perspective on situations who also won't blow up your spot. Don't ever send dikk pics to anyone but your woman. All this friend has to do is screenshot your meat to your girl and you're cooked
U kno the bytch told it

But still, my girl has no room to be mad

Harry Sax

Formally mr 321
Daps
If ya’ll WEREN’T together back when you and ole girl had your little internet entanglement then its really a non-issue. The chick who left messages on your FB is wack and a clout chaser. I’d simply block her and tell your fiancé that she’ll NEVER be an issue again. Simple as that
This man is in the hall of fame for a reason :salute:

Gloxina

Veteran
Daps
No because he knows I’ll find him and shoot him and she knows too

But this shyt with this girl wasn’t that serious to warrant that reaction…hell other chicks in my city that I was conversing with, that I could actually pull up on and see in person, ain’t do all that
That’s not the point. She shouldn’t have been on your social media to possibly pull your card