So I proposed to my girl…she said yes…put it on fb…then the bytches came out the woodwork

Harry Sax

Formally mr 321
Daps
Here’s the thing though: if she was “doing her”, did the guy pop up and say something?? Especially on SOCIAL MEDIA to embarrass you in front of your friends and family? Because if not, you don’t have a leg to stand on.
She used to be arguing on the phone with me while with this dude…he’s heard me call him a fukk nikka

And no she’s not embarrassed, because no one knows this girl, they’re not connected in any way..and my girl ain’t even from here she don’t know majority of the ppl I know

nairdas

I've Destroyed Whole Planets
Daps
Reppin
NULL
This is why you block all women you was with or talking to once you settle on one. I know it sounds rough cause you like damn what if it doesn't work out and I have to do all that work over again, but you just gotta do it to prevent stupid shyt like this.

Coco Loco

The Chocolate One with the Gold Cuffs
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
It was about 4 days ago…I proposed on Sunday

:damn:

Noooo friend. YOU FUKKED UP!!!!!! If you talked to this woman like it was just a normal hey what's up situation like you normally would and didn't let her know you were about to propose I see why she's pissed. Even if y'all never met etc you handled this badly, very badly. You can't be chummy chummy with a chick then 4 days later propose to another one.

Were y'all flirting n stuff in the message? Please say no, please

nervous-sports.gif

skylove4

Veteran
Daps
No because he knows I’ll find him and shoot him and she knows too

But this shyt with this girl wasn’t that serious to warrant that reaction…hell other chicks in my city that I was conversing with, that I could actually pull up on and see in person, ain’t do all that
I mean you still have to consider it
larry-david-unsure.gif

:whoa:

Harry Sax

Formally mr 321
Daps
:damn:

Noooo friend. YOU fukkED UP!!!!!! If you talked to this woman like it was just a normal hey what's up situation like you normally would and didn't let her know you were about to propose I see why she's pissed. Even if y'all never met etc you handled this badly, very badly. You can't be chummy chummy with a chick then 4 days later propose to another one.

Were y'all flirting n stuff in the message? Please say no, please

nervous-sports.gif
I sent her a pic of my dikk last week :snoop:

But I didn’t give that much of a fukk about her to hide it from her

Nor did I think she’d be so salty to react in this manner

Daps
She lives in NY and I live in Florida…met her online thru a mutual friend that I didn’t even know…and I’ve communicated with her via phone but since I’ve been with my girl it’s been 95% fb talk

There it is. You played yourself.

You got your chick getting embarrassed online and got her cussing out a girl you been talking to the whole time.

Harry Sax

Formally mr 321
Daps
And OP best believe your fiance will not forget this

:sadcam:

Chick ruined her entire announcement and exposed you. This is why you need to limit certain people from seeing too much of your life on FB and IG

When I used FB I had lists for work people etc so they could not see everything I posted and shared
This is the thing tho…she didn’t ruin anything

Nobody that knows me doesn’t know this girl but me

And her lil laugh went right to the back behind all the likes and hearts

SNG

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I just got engaged a few months ago and still haven’t posted shyt about it on any socials. I let my girl post it. I figure I don’t want any demons trying to ruin or come back in my life. Especially with some of these Lonely ass birds just waiting to fukk up a good thing.